SimpleScreenRecorder 0.4.4 - 'upgrade' .pet packages for Fossa, Bionic, Xenial and Trusty

Moderator: Forum moderators

mikewalsh

SimpleScreenRecorder 0.4.4 - 'upgrade' .pet packages for Fossa, Bionic, Xenial and Trusty

Post by mikewalsh »

Morning, gang.

Following a query from wizard as to whether I'd got any up-to-date packages for SimpleScreenRecorder, I tracked down Maarten Baert's Launchpad PPA repo.....and discovered that he'd got a whole bunch of compiled packages for the 'buntus, going all the way back to "Trusty".

I upgraded my Tahrpup packages last night - one in Tahrpup32, one in Quirky64 'April' 7.0.1 (Tahrpup-era) - and both are now happily running SSR 0.4.4. Sweet!

So; having built & installed a package for Fossapup64 this morning - also running well - I've built a bunch of packages for the following:-

• Fossapup64

• Bionicpup64

• Bionicpup32

• Xenialpup64

• Xenialpup32

• Tahrpup64, and

• Tahrpup32

These are what I call 'upgrade' packages; for people who already have an older version of SimpleScreenRecorder installed, and would like the newest release. Dependencies appear to be unchanged, with the exception of an upgraded libssr-glinject (which is supplied). All you need to do is to install these over the top of your existing version.

You can find them at my MEGA.nz a/c. Download link as follows:-

For those of you having trouble accessing MEGA.nz, they're also here at MediaFire:-

Navigate through, and help yourselves to the version you want. Enjoy.

Mike. ;)

Puppy "stuff" ~ MORE Puppy "stuff" ~ ....and MORE! :D

Pikaxhu

Re: SimpleScreenRecorder 0.4.4 - 'upgrade' .pet packages for Fossa, Bionic, Xenial and Trusty

Post by Pikaxhu »

Hi Mike

Thanks for your package. I tryied to download file w/o success.
FYI mega.nz link, is asking for decription key.. because the one provided is not valid.

Regards

Pikaxhu

wizard

Re: SimpleScreenRecorder 0.4.4 - 'upgrade' .pet packages for Fossa, Bionic, Xenial and Trusty

Post by wizard »

Note to users, version 0.4.4 has a timer/scheduler function.

wizard

Attachments
SSR-schedule.png
SSR-schedule.png (21.95 KiB) Viewed 417 times

Big pile of OLD computers

mikewalsh

Post by mikewalsh »

Pikaxhu wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 10:23 pm

Hi Mike

Thanks for your package. I tryied to download file w/o success.
FYI mega.nz link, is asking for decription key.. because the one provided is not valid.

Regards

Pikaxhu

@Pikaxhu :-

Try the MediaFire link I've added to the first post. Let me know if that works, please. It should....

I would have put these here last night, but gremlins seemed to be in the works; for some reason, I was having great difficulty in uploading to ANY of my cloud a/cs..! :roll:

Mike. ;)

Puppy "stuff" ~ MORE Puppy "stuff" ~ ....and MORE! :D

Pikaxhu

Post by Pikaxhu »

Hi Mike

FYR mega.nz link, is already fixed.

Thanks and regards

Pikahu

Return to “Multimedia”