Apt suddenly stopped working

Moderators: dimkr, Forum moderators

4ndr01d-Believer777

Apt suddenly stopped working

Post by 4ndr01d-Believer777 »

I had installed Vanilla from the pendrive and it was working perfectly but suddenly the APT command stopped.. I was configuring GRUB by another system and when I came back... PUF! That didn't work anymore. Neither by the pendrive itself nor by the other pendrive with a newly downloaded system. First of all I want know how this is possible. Exactly! What are the real reasons for the system command to stop, what kind of blocks? I DO NOT REFER TO THE SOLUTION, BE IT REINSTALLING SYSTEM OR COMPONENT. HACKERS, DATABASE ETC... Then also what to do to solve it logically. Thanks a lot! Long live Linux!Image

dimkr

Re: Apt suddenly stopped working

Post by dimkr »

How did you install it? Check if you have every SFS in the ISO (especially bdrv*.sfs) in the partition you installed to. If not, copy over the missing *.sfs files.

4ndr01d-Believer777

Re: Apt suddenly stopped working

Post by 4ndr01d-Believer777 »

Thank you very much for your attention. I have all SFS files yes. And I say more, had found another pendrive that when reinstalling appeared the APT working (again), but when installing it also did not work. My sincere regards and thanks again.Image

Return to “Vanilla Dpup”