Azpainter 2.1.7 sfs

Moderator: Forum moderators

takenp

Azpainter 2.1.7 sfs

Post by takenp »

Hello!

There is already post here about AzPainter software but there is no any good description of it and BTW I compiled the latest version and made .sfs to try it out without installation. Why it is interesting?

• First of all, it is Photoshop like program. It has many of its common tools and features: layers, brushes, curves, selections, filters etc.

• Second, it doesn't use any GTK/Qt toolkit at all.

• Third, it can open PSD files along with jpg/png etc. I've checked some PSD. Looks like it really opens them but not the latest ones.

• At last, it is just 550Kb in a size ;) So you probably should check it out because of that at least ;)

What I've got the developer is a woman from Japan with a nickname Azel. Thats why its called AzPainter.

Apzinter2.png
Apzinter2.png (290.2 KiB) Viewed 457 times

It is 64bit and I checked it on Bionic and Fossa pups but in the link above on the older post you may find 32bit version that flawlessly runs on Tahr in a milliseconds.

azpainter-2.1.7-x86_64.sfs

=~=~=~=~
I'm running online-radio called Melodymaker
Listen it here https://radio.melodymaker.org

spiritwild

Re: Azpainter 2.1.7 sfs

Post by spiritwild »

I've been running ver 2.1.5 32 bit on xenial 16.08. runs pretty good.

takenp

Re: Azpainter 2.1.7 sfs

Post by takenp »

I tried to compile 2.1.7 in 32 bit but failed on Tahrpup (as well as to compile 2.1.5) I'm wondering what is wrong but can't get trough the errors... unfortunately. I'm not as experienced.

=~=~=~=~
I'm running online-radio called Melodymaker
Listen it here https://radio.melodymaker.org

Return to “Graphics”