Pale Moon 'portable' browsers - 32- & 64-bit

Moderator: Forum moderators

mikewalsh

Re: Pale Moon 'portables' - current release 28.17.0

Post by mikewalsh »

Clif McIrvin wrote: Sat Jan 02, 2021 3:38 pm

I think I had some vague notion that the world was moving on and leaving me behind, yes. ;)

Until I give up on this box and get a 64 bit machine I'll keep depending on guys like you that keep this old stuff alive.

Many moons ago I downloaded xenial 7.5 at Rerwin's suggestion, iirc. At the time it wouldn't even run ... many months later I stumbled onto the realization that the problem was my 512 MB RAM and not even a swap file. Creating a swap file resolved a lot of the PaleMoon crashes I was experiencing. Eventually I purchased some memory and beefed my box up to it's 2 GB max. When I tried xenial again I gave up because at the time I was unsuccessful at finding browsers that my bank liked. I suppose I must have done a better job of searching for solutions this time. ;)

I'm trying tahrpup because of what I read at http://wikka.puppylinux.com/WhatPuppyLinuxIsBestForYou. So far, so good.

@keniv Hmm. I may try that deps pet and see what happens.

Ha. I guess I'm not really a typical Puppy user these days. I, too, have recently 'maxed-out' my own RAM - a little bit of 'future-proofing' - except in my case, you can add another 30GB on top of your own..... :D This HP Pavilion tower came with 4 GB, which immediately became 8GB. Increased that to 16GB in the summer, then upgraded all the way to 32GB shortly before Xmas.

I had to replace my old Compaq tower (which expired almost a year ago). Took it outside for its annual spring-clean, only it refused to ever start again after that. So I decided it was high time to invest in some new tech; up until then, I'd always used old clunkers.....though running Puppy, even old clunkers run pretty well.

You run Puppies on a brand-new machine, though, and you discover a totally NEW level of the "Whooah!!" factor. "Fast" takes on a completely different meaning, all of a sudden! And all that RAM, along with a 9th-Gen 'Coffee Lake' Pentium 'Gold' quad-core running at nearly 4 GHz, means I no longer need to worry about multi-tasking, and can do whatever I want, whenever I want....for as long as I want.

In complete contrast, I still have a 2002 Dell laptop, running a Pentium 4 with 1½ GB of DDR1. Runs Slacko 560 & radky's DPup 'Stretch', with which it copes admirably.....

Whatever we run, it's all about having a machine that allows you to do what YOU want with it. And Puppy lets you do that. I may well run brand-new hardware these days, but I'm still happy to help others keep their old 'clunkers' going..... :thumbup:

Mike. ;)

Clif McIrvin

Post by Clif McIrvin »

keniv wrote: Sat Jan 02, 2021 3:17 pm

I now have palemoon 28.9.0 running in running in lucid 5287 and I'm currently posting from it

Ken - same here - I'm posting from 28.9.0 in sulu-002 (I've forgotten - but that must be lucid 5287).
This did resolve a functionality loss on dropbox.com; but my bank still doesn't like this.

So -- still poking about looking for what will work.

Thanks!

keniv

Post by keniv »

Your welcome Clif. 28.16.0 was the last 32bit official version of palemoon. I believe before 28.17.0 appeared 28.9.0 would have updated to 28.16.0 but palemoon seems to have removed the 32bit updates. It's a pity your bank doesn't play with 28.9.0. I thought there was a chance it would work with palemoon 28xxx rather than the 27xxx you were using.

Regards,

Ken.

amethyst

Post by amethyst »

keniv wrote: Sat Jan 02, 2021 9:45 pm

Your welcome Clif. 28.16.0 was the last 32bit official version of palemoon. I believe before 28.17.0 appeared 28.9.0 would have updated to 28.16.0 but palemoon seems to have removed the 32bit updates. It's a pity your bank doesn't play with 28.9.0. I thought there was a chance it would work with palemoon 28xxx rather than the 27xxx you were using.

Regards,

Ken.

Well, Palemoon is not publishing already compiled 32-bit versions anymore nor will you be able to receive updates from the official site but third parties do still compile the latest from source. So the latest Palemoon 32-bit version is still available. See the third post of this thread.

keniv

Post by keniv »

amethyst wrote: Sat Jan 02, 2021 11:25 pm

So the latest Palemoon 32-bit version is still available. See the third post of this thread.

I've had another look at Mike's post.

this is Steve Pusser's build of the current Pale Moon 28.17.0 release

Correct me if I'm wrong but is this not part of what Mike used to make the PaleMoon32+_glibc219-portable_legacy which works on some series 5 puppy's but not Lucid 5287. Do you mean that the updates for 28.9.0 ( the most up to date version we can get working in Lucid) that would take it to 28.16.0 are available as source code. Even if this was the case I don't have the skills to compile it for Lucid. I also doubt if 28.16.0 would work with Clif's bank if 28.9.0 doesn't but you never know.

Regards,

Ken.

amethyst

Post by amethyst »

keniv wrote: Sun Jan 03, 2021 11:39 am
amethyst wrote: Sat Jan 02, 2021 11:25 pm

So the latest Palemoon 32-bit version is still available. See the third post of this thread.

I've had another look at Mike's post.

this is Steve Pusser's build of the current Pale Moon 28.17.0 release

Correct me if I'm wrong but is this not part of what Mike used to make the PaleMoon32+_glibc219-portable_legacy which works on some series 5 puppy's but not Lucid 5287. Do you mean that the updates for 28.9.0 ( the most up to date version we can get working in Lucid) that would take it to 28.16.0 are available as source code. Even if this was the case I don't have the skills to compile it for Lucid. I also doubt if 28.16.0 would work with Clif's bank if 28.9.0 doesn't but you never know.

Regards,

Ken.

I don't know what Mike did, you should ask him. All that I know is that the latest Palemoon should work for Precise 571 as is without any glibc upgrade. I'm using Palemoon 28.14.2 with Precise which I downloaded not too long ago.

keniv

Post by keniv »

@amethyst
Ah, your using Precise 571. I'm assuming from the number it's also a 5 series puppy. I have tried Precise in the past. I think it was a lite version but I no longer have it. However, I'm aware that we might have strayed off of the topic of Mikes thread "Pale Moon 'portables' - current release 28.17.0" so I think I'll leave it there.

Regards,

Ken.

mikewalsh

Post by mikewalsh »

@keniv :-

I wouldn't worry too much about it. Thank you for thinking of it, but if you remember from the old Forum, thread 'evolution' often took subjects in strange & wonderful directions..!! :lol:

It's true, though, that when subjects get mixed in with each other, it does make them hard to follow, and for the multitude of would-be 'advisors' to make any real kind of sense of them. There was quite a heated discussion about this very point, in the early days after folks began to migrate over here from Murga-Linux..... :)

Mike. ;)

Last edited by mikewalsh on Thu Jan 28, 2021 11:46 am, edited 3 times in total.
amethyst

Post by amethyst »

keniv wrote: Sun Jan 03, 2021 2:23 pm

@amethyst
Ah, your using Precise 571. I'm assuming from the number it's also a 5 series puppy. I have tried Precise in the past. I think it was a lite version but I no longer have it. However, I'm aware that we might have strayed off of the topic of Mikes thread "Pale Moon 'portables' - current release 28.17.0" so I think I'll leave it there.

Regards,

Ken.

Yes, it's a series 5 Puppy. I must add that Palemoon seems to be the only new browser which works OOTB in the officially released Precise. To get other newest browsers working needs some upgrades to the operating system.

MochiMoppel

Post by MochiMoppel »

keniv wrote: Sat Jan 02, 2021 3:17 pm

@mikewalsh and@Clif McIrvin
Guess who likes Lucid 5287 and still has a version running on an old p3 Toshiba laptop. I had a copy of the iso for the 2017 version of lupusuper4 that I downloaded from Mainline Puppy Linux Distros>Legacy on this forum. I made a manual frugal install then tried Mikes PaleMoon32+_glibc219-portable_legacy but got the same output from running in a terminal as Clif. I the tried watchdog's post on the old forum http://www.murga-linux.com/puppy/viewto ... 93#1035893 and downloaded and installed palemoon-28.9.0.2-glibc219tweak.pet: but this did not work either. I thought this odd as I'd this running until recently and in fact it had updated over time to 28.16.0. I found I also had installed Lupu-palemoon-28.8.0-deps.pet. I still had a copy of this and installed it. I now have palemoon 28.9.0 running in running in lucid 5287 and I'm currently posting from it,however, it won't update to 28.16.0. Pity Mikes PaleMoon32+_glibc219-portable_legacy doesn't work. I can't be the only person that still likes Lucid5287 (perhaps I am).

Thank you. I have an old Fujitsu laptop and like all Fujitsus it has some peculiar tastes. Works best with Lucid 5.2.8. I tried your recipe: palemoon-28.9.0.2-glibc219tweak.pet with Lupu-palemoon-28.8.0-deps.pet. Bingo! The tweak pet contains libxcb-shm.so.0 which Mike's portable complains about as missing, so I don't know if it would be worthwhile for Mike to update the portable. In any case it solved my problems.

mikewalsh

Post by mikewalsh »

@MochiMoppel :-

Now then:-

I admit, I wasn't aware of those particular deps being required for Pale Moon. Bearing in mind what you've said about your Fujitsu being fussy - and the fact that I can no longer run older Puppies on this new Pavilion tower; the UEFI simply won't LET me! - would you do me a favour, please?

I've re-built the glibc-tweaked portables for older Pups to include these deps, and re-packed/re-uploaded them. Would you mind downloading the appropriate version for your machine, and trying it out.....see if the additions now enable it to run for you? If so, I'll build them like this from now on.

Thanks.

Mike. ;)

keniv

Post by keniv »

@MochiMoppel

Thank you. I have an old Fujitsu laptop and like all Fujitsus it has some peculiar tastes. Works best with Lucid 5.2.8. I tried your recipe: palemoon-28.9.0.2-glibc219tweak.pet with Lupu-palemoon-28.8.0-deps.pet. Bingo! The tweak pet contains libxcb-shm.so.0 which Mike's portable complains about as missing, so I don't know if it would be worthwhile for Mike to update the portable. In any case it solved my problems.

Glad it worked for you and I see your prayers to Mike have been answered.

@mikewalsh
Hi Mike,
I'm happy to test this on Lucid5287 (lupusuper4) but if you remember I also have one of these working in Dpupstrech 7.5 (see viewtopic.php?f=90&t=709&start=10 4th post down from the top). I've downloaded 32-bit-20210128T134528Z-00.zip. Would I be able to use this one on both Dpupstretch 7.5 and Lucid 5287?

Regards,

Ken.

mikewalsh

Post by mikewalsh »

Ken:-

You've lost me. Where does

32-bit-20210128T134528Z-00.zip

....come from? Doesn't look like one of my files; I never pack them as .zips....

Mike. :?

xenial

Post by xenial »

i would advise either download palemoon from the official site or from here using mike's packages.I have used palemoon for a few years and it has never come down as a .zipfile..

Does not look like it has come from the pale moon site.

keniv

Post by keniv »

mikewalsh wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 4:41 pm

You've lost me. Where does

32-bit-20210128T134528Z-00.zip

....come from? Doesn't look like one of my files; I never pack them as .zips....

Mike. :?

Well what I thought I had done was go to the first page of this thread and click on your link. I then clicked on 32bit and downloaded the file from there. However, I've just repeated this and instead I'm getting "there was a problem with the network-retrying". I have seen this a lot when trying to download from google drive. I think the solution last time was to enable 3rd party cookies. I'll try this and see how I get on. I guess the .zip file also came from google drive. Generally I find downloading from google drive a bit hit and miss.

Regards,

Ken.

Edit: Have now managed to download PaleMoon-portable32.tar.gz

keniv

Post by keniv »

keniv wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 6:34 pm

Edit: Have now managed to download PaleMoon-portable32.tar.gz

This opens in Dpupstretch 7.5 but does not open for me in Lucid 5287. Below is the output from running it in a terminal in Lucid 5287.

Code: Select all

XPCOMGlueLoad error for file /initrd/mnt/dev_save/PaleMoon-portable/palemoon32/libxul.so:
libxcb-shm.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
Couldn't load XPCOM.
Script completed hit RETURN to close window.

Hope this helps.

Ken.

mikewalsh

Post by mikewalsh »

You got me thinking , y'know. Asking about whether a particular version would work in more than one generation of Puppies.....and it struck me; it's actually quite simple to do.

Why produce 3 distinctly separate portables, when they're all using essentially the same components? The exceptions being:-

• The glibc219 directory; two out of the three need this, although the third still needs the libstdc++.so.6 component

• The various different scripts that actually get things running

To me, the answer seems simple; combine all these items into a single Pale Moon portable....which you lauch in the particular generation of Puppy you want to run it in, simply by clicking on the appropriate 'LAUNCH' script. So; here is

'PaleMoon-multipup-portable'

A single, "all-in-one" portable release of Pale Moon which should run in most Puppies - older AND newer - by the simple expedient of launching it from the appropriate script. The glibc219 directory is present - used in its entirety by both older generations, and just the libstdc++.so.6 component by modern Pups - along with the inclusion of libxcb.shm.so (as requested by yourself & MochiMoppel).

I'm classifying Pups as follows:-

• 'Modern' - anything from Tahrpup onwards

• 'Older' - pretty much most of the 5-series

• 'Legacy' - Racy, Lucid, possibly Wary/Puppy4......not sure about the last two; Wary in particular needs so much adding to it to be able to run anything at all!

You'll find this build at the following URL:-

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing

It needs testers for the 'older generations' - feedback will be appreciated - 'cos I can't currently run these. Perhaps you'd care to give it a whirl; see if it'll run for you in Racy, Lucid and Dpup by using the appropriate 'LAUNCH' script for each Pup? If this works, I'll build it like this in future.....and put a permanent amendment in the first post.

Mike. ;)

keniv

Post by keniv »

mikewalsh wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 1:14 am

'PaleMoon-multipup-portable'

A single, "all-in-one" portable release of Pale Moon which should run in most Puppies - older AND newer - by the simple expedient of launching it from the appropriate script. The glibc219 directory is present - used in its entirety by both older generations, and just the libstdc++.so.6 component by modern Pups - along with the inclusion of libxcb.shm.so (as requested by yourself & MochiMoppel).

I'm classifying Pups as follows:-

• 'Modern' - anything from Tahrpup onwards

• 'Older' - pretty much most of the 5-series

• 'Legacy' - Racy, Lucid, possibly Wary/Puppy4......not sure about the last two; Wary in particular needs so much adding to it to be able to run anything at all!

You'll find this build at the following URL:-

It needs testers for the 'older generations' - feedback will be appreciated - 'cos I can't currently run these. Perhaps you'd care to give it a whirl; see if it'll run for you in Racy, Lucid and Dpup by using the appropriate 'LAUNCH' script for each Pup? If this works, I'll build it like this in future.....and put a permanent amendment in the first post.

Mike. ;)

Hi Mike,
I've tried 'PaleMoon-multipup-portable' in
(1) DpupStretch using Modern LAUNCH. This works.
(2) Lucid 5287 using Legacy LAUNCH. This does not work. Please see output from running terminal.

/initrd/mnt/dev_save/PaleMoon-multipup-portable/palemoon32/palemoon: /lib/libc.so.6: version `GLIBC_2.17' not found (required by /initrd/mnt/dev_save/PaleMoon-multipup-portable/palemoon32/palemoon)
/initrd/mnt/dev_save/PaleMoon-multipup-portable/palemoon32/palemoon: /usr/lib/libstdc++.so.6: version `GLIBCXX_3.4.21' not found (required by /initrd/mnt/dev_save/PaleMoon-multipup-portable/palemoon32/palemoon)

(3) Racy 551 using Legacy LAUNCH. This does not work. Please see output from running terminal.

# /initrd/mnt/dev_save/PaleMoon-multipup-portable/palemoon32/palemoon: /usr/lib/libstdc++.so.6: version `GLIBCXX_3.4.21' not found (required by /initrd/mnt/dev_save/PaleMoon-multipup-portable/palemoon32/palemoon)

As I thought Lucid and Racy were also series 5 pups I tried running both using Older LAUNCH but neither worked. However, I have an earlier version of PaleMoon portable which I believe is the one you made for DpupStretch which seems to work with Racy. I tried running it in a terminal but it it gives no output. I guess that's because it works so you don't get errors reported.
Hope this is of help.

Ken.

keniv

Post by keniv »

keniv wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 12:05 pm

However, I have an earlier version of PaleMoon portable which I believe is the one you made for DpupStretch which seems to work with Racy.

As the the version made for DpupStretch seems to work with Racy I thought I'd try running PaleMoon-multipup-portable in Racy using the Modern LAUNCH. What I got is shown below. This suggests to me it's close to working.

Ken.

Attachments
PaleMoon-safemode.png
PaleMoon-safemode.png (15.47 KiB) Viewed 1522 times
mikewalsh

Post by mikewalsh »

Mm. O-kay.

Right. From your last experiment - trying to launch in Racy using "LAUNCH_modern" - aside from the window you've shown us, what terminal output are you getting? That's what I need to see.

AFAICT, I cannot for the life of me see why it doesn't work in the older Pups with the appropriate 'LAUNCH' scripts. The $PATHs look right - everything looks as though it's picking-up where it should do - but this is the trouble with having to do this by 'remote'..!

Just out of curiosity, what happens if you stick this on an ext2/3-formatted flash drive, and attempt to run it from there?

Mike. ;)

keniv

Post by keniv »

mikewalsh wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 2:16 pm

Right. From your last experiment - trying to launch in Racy using "LAUNCH_modern" - aside from the window you've shown us, what terminal output are you getting? That's what I need to see.

Well Mike this gets even more odd. I ran /mnt/home/PaleMoon-multipup-portable/LAUNCH_modern in a terminal in Racy and PaleMoon opened so no output from terminal. What's more just clicking on LAUNCH_modern now also opens PaleMoon in Racy.

Just out of curiosity, what happens if you stick this on an ext2/3-formatted flash drive, and attempt to run it from there?

I'll try this when I've formatted a flash drive and report back.

Regards,

Ken.

keniv

Post by keniv »

keniv wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 3:05 pm

I'll try this when I've formatted a flash drive and report back.

OK flash drive formatted ext3. For Racy clicking on LAUNCH_modern opens PaleMoon. I thought it was also worth trying with Lucid but had no luck. Also tried in terminal with all three scripts. Here are the outputs.

LAUNCH_legacy

/mnt/sdb1/PaleMoon-multipup-portable/palemoon32/palemoon: symbol lookup error: /mnt/sdb1/PaleMoon-multipup-portable/palemoon32/libxul.so: undefined symbol: gdk_window_get_visual

LAUNCH_modern

/mnt/sdb1/PaleMoon-multipup-portable/palemoon32/palemoon: /lib/libc.so.6: version `GLIBC_2.17' not found (required by /mnt/sdb1/PaleMoon-multipup-portable/palemoon32/palemoon)
/mnt/sdb1/PaleMoon-multipup-portable/palemoon32/palemoon: /lib/libc.so.6: version `GLIBC_2.18' not found (required by /mnt/sdb1/PaleMoon-multipup-portable/palemoon32/glibc219/libstdc++/libstdc++.so.6)
/mnt/sdb1/PaleMoon-multipup-portable/palemoon32/palemoon: /lib/libc.so.6: version `GLIBC_2.17' not found (required by /mnt/sdb1/PaleMoon-multipup-portable/palemoon32/glibc219/libstdc++/libstdc++.so.6)

LAUNCH_older

/mnt/sdb1/PaleMoon-multipup-portable/palemoon32/palemoon: /lib/libc.so.6: version `GLIBC_2.17' not found (required by /mnt/sdb1/PaleMoon-multipup-portable/palemoon32/palemoon)
/mnt/sdb1/PaleMoon-multipup-portable/palemoon32/palemoon: /usr/lib/libstdc++.so.6: version `GLIBCXX_3.4.21' not found (required by /mnt/sdb1/PaleMoon-multipup-portable/palemoon32/palemoon)

I don't now have Wary to test this in but I believe there was quite a lot of similarity between Wary and Racy so perhaps if it's working in Racy it would also work In Wary.
Hope some of this is of help.

Ken.

mikewalsh

Post by mikewalsh »

I suspect it's running in Racy because you've got battleshooter's glibc-2.20 upgrade installed, haven't you?

Obviously, this needs more work. I can't look at it further until early next week.....but for now, the other portables (with 'tweaks') are covering the bases, I think. Do you have one that runs in Lucid at all?

Mike. ;)

keniv

Post by keniv »

mikewalsh wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 5:04 pm

I suspect it's running in Racy because you've got battleshooter's glibc-2.20 upgrade installed, haven't you?

Yes I have this installed. I think I got it from here https://racypup.netlify.app/system.html though this is a .tar.gz and not a .pet. It's made up of a number of pets which have to be installed in a specific order. I thought I would install it in Lucid and try Palemoon-portable and see if it worked but it didn't. However, uninstalling it broke Lucid. I will start again with a new savefile.

Do you have one that runs in Lucid at all?

Well before I broke it I did though not a portable. I had palemoon-28.9.0.2-glibc219tweak.pet which needed Lupu-palemoon-28.8.0-deps.pet to run.

Regards,

Ken.
Edit: Lucid now fixed so ready to test again when required.

xenial

Post by xenial »

Pale moon has been updated to v29..Unfortunately 32bit linux builds have ceased to be offered,so it's sianara from me in regard to pale moon unless someone somewhere is producing their own builds for 32bit.

peebee

Post by peebee »

xenial wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 11:37 am

Pale moon has been updated to v29..Unfortunately 32bit linux builds have ceased to be offered,so it's sianara from me in regard to pale moon unless someone somewhere is producing their own builds for 32bit.

viewtopic.php?p=12833#p12833

Builder of LxPups, SPups, UPup32s, VoidPups; LXDE, LXQt, Xfce addons; Chromium, Firefox etc. sfs; & Kernels

rockedge
Site Admin

Post by rockedge »

@xenial

ever try this one? palemoon version 29.0.0-1_i386 built for xUbuntu

https://download.opensuse.org/repositor ... 1_i386.deb

the different packages : https://software.opensuse.org/download. ... e=palemoon

xenial

Post by xenial »

@rockedge
Just downloaded and thank you.! :thumbup2:

mikewalsh

Pale Moon 'portables' - new, current release - v29.0.0

Post by mikewalsh »

Evening, kiddiwinks.

Sorry if I'm a little bit behind with this one. Pale Moon hasn't been getting quite so much use the last coupla weeks, I'm afraid.

Here is the new, 'portable' build of the current v29.0.0.....with grateful thanks to Steve Pusser, once again.

-------------------------------------------

I've decided; I'm not going to build versions for older Puppies after all. It's pointless trying to assemble packages where I can't test them myself.....and attempting to do so "by remote", waiting for other people to 'test' them, followed by waiting for them to provide feedback.....rinse & repeat, is really & truly a waste of time. So; it'll be the standard 32-bit 'portable' build ONLY from now on.....which currently includes an upgraded, newer libstdc++.so.6. Considering this is a 'non-official' build now, I think we should all be grateful we still have a 32-bit release to play with..!!

(I think it's probably fair to say that those of you who want to use PM on an older Pup have got your "routines" down pat by now. The modifications are relatively minor.)

--------------------------------------------

You can find it here, @ 32-bit -> PaleMoon+ -> v29 on the 'Drive':-

Posting from it now. Enjoy.

Mike. ;)

keniv

Re: Pale Moon 'portables' - new, current release - v29.0.0

Post by keniv »

mikewalsh wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 9:26 pm

Evening, kiddiwinks.

Sorry if I'm a little bit behind with this one. Pale Moon hasn't been getting quite so much use the last coupla weeks, I'm afraid.

Here is the new, 'portable' build of the current v29.0.0.....with grateful thanks to Steve Pusser, once

Hi Mike,
Have downloaded and installed v29.0.0 and can confirm it's working in DpupStretch 7.5 and also in Racy551. I'm posting from it in Racy551 now.

I've decided; I'm not going to build versions for older Puppies after all.

I'm sorry to hear this but I understand your reasons.

It's pointless trying to assemble packages where I can't test them myself.....and attempting to do so "by remote", waiting for other people to 'test' them, followed by waiting for them to provide feedback.....rinse & repeat, is really & truly a waste of time.

I feel a bit guilty about this as I was one of the testers and I probably lack the skills to do it properly.

I think we should all be grateful we still have a 32-bit release to play with

I agree with this and I too would like to thank Steve Pusser as well as your good self.

Regards,

Ken.

Return to “Browsers and Internet”