PaDS 1.1.7 - convert .deb, .pet, .sfs, .tazpkg, .txz, .tar.gz to .sfs (Update/Fix: 2020-10-04)

Moderator: Forum moderators

taersh

Re: PaDS 1.1.7 - convert .deb, .pet, .sfs, .tazpkg, .txz, .tar.gz to .sfs (Update/Fix: 2020-10-04)

Post by taersh »

Hi.

I was offline for the past few months. By now I have just a slow connection and I'm just watching the forum once a month, checking for new Puppies and other places for new versions of Qtractor - the program I'm used to to make music.

Where possible I removed all my accounts from the internet. It wasn't that much, just some eMail and Soundcloud, where I stored some of my music. I hated the internet already before I joined the original Murga Forum in the end of 2011 and I hate it even more nowadays. Mainly I was active in Puppy Forums during all those years.

By the age of 58 now I decided: during the rest of my life I'm tring to avoid doing anything that could have any benefit to other people except to those few good people surrounding me in my real life.

Meanwhile I hate some people over the forum e.g. for their attitude against the unvaccinated and for their pro-positive statements to discriminate the unvaccinated!

Meanwhile I hate my country and I hate most of the people in my country for the exactly same attitude. I had to walk for months in broken shoes, getting cold and wet feet as I wasn't allowed just to enter a shoe shop to buy me some shoes to keep my feet dry and warm in the cold winter rain.

But there's a lot more why I hate most of the people in my country and also Europe.

Was this the Plan? To get the Crimea into EU territory by the Ukraine joining the EU?
Or didn't anyone see this? No matter if this was the plan or not...
Did anyone really believe this could happen without heavy trouble?
How big should Europe become?
Should it be from Brussels to the Crimea and the other side around the world back to Brussels?

I didn't want all that shit. I didn't want the German Wiedervereinigung, I didn't want the German government moving to Berlin again. This has made the German nationalists stronger, this has awakened some already almost dead bodies back to full life. They should have burned the Reichstag down to the ground after the German Wiedervereinigung. To make a statement!

I didn't want all those shithole countries included into the EU after the German Wiedervereinigung. Some of them still have corrupt governments and not respecting democratic rights of people (e.g. Hungaria, Poland). But hey, never mind. Let's get the Ukraine also into the EU - of course, they are all straight idols of democracy. Maybe some dream of Russia one day joining the EU?

What kind of drugs do they all take?

The wrong people leading the country, the wrong people are idols in the media, the wrong people having much too big bank accounts and the wrong people all over the world have too much power by these bank accounts. Not to forget: the wrong people on the forum (partially).

And on top of all of that, our new German energy policies goes like that: lieber Gas kaufen von einem Schwuchtelhasser, als Gas kaufen von einem Schwuchtelhasser!

So, for my programs over the forum: take it, modify it, develop them.
I'm done with all of that! I will have a look from time to time and maybe doing a post also. That's all.

But hey, here's some very special secret hint: I'm sure amethyst has some one-size-fits-all solutions for all needs available. Maybe you could also try some of his Amethist Puppies?

My Music:
https://soundcloud.com/user-633698367
Using my own build of Bionic64
The far-left is as fascist as the far-right is!

rockedge
Site Admin

Re: PaDS 1.1.7 - convert .deb, .pet, .sfs, .tazpkg, .txz, .tar.gz to .sfs (Update/Fix: 2020-10-04)

Post by rockedge »

@taersh Hello!!! :thumbup:

I was worried about you. There have been those who have asked me from time to time where is taersh?

Well here you are! I am glad your back and able to find your self visiting and being part of the community again. It was not the same without you......for better or worse.

I stopped asking or wondering about the state of the world about 20 years ago. I just take it in and accept it as is.
No time for nonsense. I passed that 58 mark and am now a solid 60.

Hate is wasteful to oneself. Completely a hindrance to your own life balance. I am not wasting a single brain cycle on hateful thoughts......I tend to want to see the positive in the world even if I have to wear rose colored glasses.

To me the equation is simple. Hate is the result of ignorance and arrogance.

Rights????? This is the Universe and Space is a harsh most likely deadly place wrought with danger. "Rights" are like any other human concept. Some say "God Given" but what if one believes in Ancient Alien Theory?

Anyway @taersh I very glad you are well enough to be yourself again. Personally I don't give a shit if your vax'ed or not. It's a miracle anyone is alive in the first place.

hope to hear some more about your music instead of what you hate....I get that enough from the wife.

taersh

Post by taersh »

Ok, maybe HATE is the word too strong. Better saying: I don't like it/them anymore (or very much).
Of course, I'm not driven by hate and never was.
For almost my whole life as an adult I was driven by whatever-I-like-and-comes-in-mind.
That changes from time to time and is also sometimes something completely new.
I had even times in my life where I didn't make any music and didn't play drums.
I call these phases/times Kreative Pause.

Let's conclude on this: I'm just pissed off of the developments in my country and it's people for the past (at least) around 30 years - mainly!

For my music, I have changed the style for some time. Between going offline in October 2021 and today I was composing 5 hours, 12 minutes and 22 seconds of new music. Only Instrumental Classical Orchestral Music which could be used e.g. for movies like Science Fiction, Drama, Fantasy etc. I did something similar in the 1990's, but only got an old stereo record of that. Nothing to edit or to work with.

I made a CD from this old stereo record and gave it to an Uncle of my Girlfriend as a gift to his 80th birthday. My Girlfriend was convinced, that he would like it. And yes, he did.

So, I wanted to record this again (since the original mix wasn't that good) and when searching for some sounds I was kissed by the muse and completely overrun by inspiration. So, most of the time I had warm and dry feet, though! :lol:

My Music:
https://soundcloud.com/user-633698367
Using my own build of Bionic64
The far-left is as fascist as the far-right is!

josejp2424

Re: PaDS 1.1.7 - Locale-es

Post by josejp2424 »

Hi @taersh

thanks for PaDS.
Locale-es

Attachments
PaDS_locale_es-1.1.7.pet
Locale-es PaDS-1.1.7
(2.73 KiB) Downloaded 62 times
mikeslr

Post by mikeslr »

bump.
This is too useful an app to have gotten buried somewhere on the 2nd page of Utilities.

Return to “Utilities”