ngPost - Usenet Binary Poster

Moderator: Forum moderators

Jasper

ngPost - Usenet Binary Poster

Post by Jasper »

Hi all

I compiled this application in FossaPup64. I do hope it will work in other builds as well.

To open the application, you will find it in /usr/bin
Open it in terminal within /usr/bin and the GUI will appear.
Add your server account details and that should create the Configuration file for use.

Added the icon to this message if you want to create a desktop entry ( I will attempt to do this next time!!! )

About:

https://github.com/mbruel/ngPost

• Command Line and sexy GUI Usenet poster for binaries developped in C++11/Qt5
    it is designed to be as fast as possible and offer ALL the main features to post data easily and safely.
    it can compress (using your external rar binary) and generate the par2 before posting!
    it has a posting queue to allow you to prepare several posts (especially using the GUI using Tabs).
    it packs the next Post while uploading the current one (compression + par2 generation)
    it can automate posts by scanning folder(s) and posting each file/folder individually after having them compressed (with a potential random archive name and password) and generated the par2!
    it can monitor folder(s) to post each new file/folder individually after having them compressed.
    it can auto delete files/folders once posted (only for monitoring with the HMI and with both --auto and --monitor in cmd)
    it can execute a COMMAND or script after each Post (cf NZB_POST_CMD in the configuration file)
    it can switch off the computer when all the posts are finished
    it is translated in Chinese, Dutch, English, French, German, Portuguese and Spanish.

The pet file is less than 900kb, but too large to add as an attachment to my post.

I have uploaded it here:

https://file.io/KYmvgFH94AIg

Jasper

Re: ngPost - Usenet Binary Poster

Post by Jasper »

Sample configuration file attached.

Once downloaded, remove the "txt" extension.

The file should be ngPost.conf

Return to “Browsers and Internet”