NZBCheck - Article check for NZB's using NNTP Stat command

Moderator: Forum moderators

Jasper

NZBCheck - Article check for NZB's using NNTP Stat command

Post by Jasper »

Hi all

I compiled this application as I needed to check my NZB's to see if they were available on my news server.

It is limited in it's capability in the sense that it only checks to see if the Articles are available, there is no CRC check => some of them might be corrupted.

I compiled this in Fossapup64 and do hope that it will work with other builds. However, it is untested. So please let others know if it works :thumbup2:

The source code is available on GitHub:

About

Command line tool to check nzb files. First inside the nzb to see if each files has the expected number of Articles, then we check their availability on Usenet using the NNTP Stat command. Implemented in C++11/Qt5, nzbCheck is released for Linux, Windows, MacOS and RPI.

https://github.com/mbruel/nzbCheck

I have attached an icon file to this post. It might be useful for someone who wants a desktop menu entry.

** I haven't figured out how to check multiple files at the same time. Tried using * and $ (Google help :D ) but it spits out a complaint asking for a readable NZB. If you can work it out please share with others.

Return to “Browsers and Internet”