Internet not connecting; Fossapup64 gives too many superficial options

Post here if you feel others can duplicate your so discovered "bug"

Moderator: Forum moderators

ospup

Re: Internet not connecting, too many superficial options

Post by ospup »

i want to donate 100 rs . indian rupees .i have no paypal account .

gyrog

Re: Internet not connecting; Fossapup64 gives too many superficial options

Post by gyrog »

There is a humungus .sfs file of just Linux firrmware that can be downloaded from https://www.mediafire.com/folder/k2j223jzddy9x/firmware.

mikeslr

Re: Internet not connecting, too many superficial options

Post by mikeslr »

ospup wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 6:40 am

i want to donate 100 rs . indian rupees .i have no paypal account .

I think you can create a paypal count, https://www.paypal.com/in/home and strongly recommend that if you can, that you do.

When I first looked into making purchases online, the use of paypal was recommended as a mean to protect my ass :) (ets). Complaints about 'merchants' receiving payment via paypal and not delivering promised goods or services will result in their being barred from further use. So you have some indication that merchants which offer paypal as a payment method are reliable. But even more important, the actual source of your funds are not revealed online: only your paypal account.

You can limit potential losses by opening a bank account separate from any other. Keep a minimum amount of funds in it. After a couple of months, you'll know how much you'll need on a monthly basis; and when you'll have to make a special deposit if a purchase will exceed the amount currently on deposit. Even if a hacker could somehow break thru paypal's defenses and obtain your actual account's information, the worst that can happen is your loss of what little was on deposit in the account associated with paypal.

That remains the cheapest form of 'online insurance'. It actually costs you nothing.

Return to “Bug Reports”