Jammypup's wallpaper

Moderator: Forum moderators

Grey

Jammypup's wallpaper

Post by Grey »

Here is a desktop wallpaper option for a potential Jammypup (one of the variations).
.png (packed with tar.xz) 1920x1080 https://disk.yandex.ru/d/GdXdffoI2Kj7WQ

I promoted Sergeant Robopup to the rank of captain. In addition, I transferred him to the category of submarines :) This became possible due to the fact that drunk puppies living with Russian sailors drank vodka for a whole week, and then exchanged the deep-sea apparatus for a box of vodka :idea: Thanks to this, Robopup got the opportunity to hunt underwater, and all the technicians in the Kennels are now gloomy and sober (this was the last box of vodka) ;)

The short submarine is Russian, of the Kilo class (aka Paltus, aka Varshavyanka, aka Black Hole). The longest is American, Ohio class. This time they work together and pull... yes, you can see for yourself, it's an anti-gravity hydro net! :) After all, somehow it is necessary to catch a Jellyfish.

In the northwest, oh, that is, in the upper left part of the screen, it will be possible to place program icons.
The picture is called "Give me your repositories! No, seriously, give me the debs and swim about your business calmly":

jammypup!.jpg
jammypup!.jpg (121.31 KiB) Viewed 982 times

Fossapup OS, Ryzen 5 3600 CPU, 64 GB RAM, GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4 GB, Sound Blaster Audigy Rx with amplifier + Yamaha speakers for loud sound, USB Sound Blaster X-Fi Surround 5.1 Pro V3 + headphones for quiet sound.

Return to “Backgrounds”