Where best secure email for registration - without hiden insiders ?

Issues and / or general discussion relating to Puppy

Moderator: Forum moderators

April

Re: Where best secure email for registration - without hiden insiders ?

Post by April »

I'm thinking there is no such place . No one is going to provide a server just for you without wanting something back.

I use Mail.com and it is the best I have found that does not keep making you jump through their hoops and try to pry your phone number out of you. I have about 6 different identities with various domain names .Been there about 10 years now.

All the others I have dumped but sometimes use them to evade detection for one reason or another..

The Australian State Governments have all enacted laws to steal your assets on your death. All legal paperwork is binned and all assets seized on one disgruntled child's complaint.Move them well before you die or go into a home.

Phoenix

Post by Phoenix »

The best (and easily the most difficult) choice is to set it up YOURSELF... this enables maximum control and allows you to configure to your desire. You could also just encrypt the contents and have the recipient unencrypt it themselves.. if there is a method of secure transmission or agreement beforehand as to how you encrypt.

IRC: firepup | Time to hack Puppy!

April

Post by April »

But encrypted email just does not work in normal circles . My friends don't want to use it nor my family so you end up sending encrypted emails to yourself.

The Australian State Governments have all enacted laws to steal your assets on your death. All legal paperwork is binned and all assets seized on one disgruntled child's complaint.Move them well before you die or go into a home.

rockedge
Site Admin

Post by rockedge »

But encrypted email just does not work in normal circles.

Same thing with me. I send them to emails I have myself just to practice. It's really nice when I have it all set up in Thunderbird but no one else I know wants too. Last guys I knew who really used encrypted email were international drug smugglers. And they got busted because some one in the ring had a girlfriend who used a regular cell phone for one international call to complain about something totally unrelated.

April

Post by April »

rockedge wrote: Sun Feb 20, 2022 4:43 pm

But encrypted email just does not work in normal circles.

Same thing with me. I send them to emails I have myself just to practice. It's really nice when I have it all set up in Thunderbird but no one else I know wants too. Last guys I knew who really used encrypted email were international drug smugglers. And they got busted because some one in the ring had a girlfriend who used a regular cell phone for one international call to complain about something totally unrelated.

You move in interesting circles then @rockedge
You gotta have a boat!

Return to “Users”