Security Profile - makes hackers crazy. Usefull .pet .deb download ? Where link ?

Moderator: Forum moderators

mikeslr

Re: Security Profile - makes hackers crazy. Usefull .pet .deb download ? Where link ?

Post by mikeslr »

@ spuppy. I've answered your questions on the other thread you started. Don't start two threads for the same purpose. Also, This is the 'Instructional HOW-TO Section". It's for providing instructions & tips. Not for asking questions.
Sorry if this seems abrupt. But the 'old forum' had over 1 Million posts. This one will probably grown as large. It become increasingly difficult to find information already posted unless some order is maintained.
@ rockedge. When you get around to it delete spuppy's posts on this thread. They duplicate what he asked here, viewtopic.php?p=25906#p25906, except for the question about use with a Live USB-Puppy. My reply to that post also answered that question. You can also delete this reply.

rockedge
Site Admin

Re: Security Profile - makes hackers crazy. Usefull .pet .deb download ? Where link ?

Post by rockedge »

puppytrue wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 9:46 am

This is quality in this forum:

Information

The requested topic does not exist.

Simple answer is I deleted the user who posted the topic for repeated spam attempts despite the warnings. When I did it I deleted all the posts linked to that user.

Return to “Security”