About trinityDog based on buster or fossa

a very small Live CD shaped to look and act like Puppy Linux.

Moderator: fredx181

helloworld

About trinityDog based on buster or fossa

Post by helloworld »

Trinity desktop is a pretty good DE,with classic ui,lightweight enough for now,full desktop componets and pretty good control center.It reminds me of mate desktop,both are classic.Hopefully, trinityDog(better with 64bit) based on buster or fossa will be released as soon as possible.

Last edited by helloworld on Sun Dec 13, 2020 1:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
rcrsn51

Re: when will trinityDog based on buster or fossa be released?

Post by rcrsn51 »

helloworld wrote: Sun Dec 13, 2020 1:33 pm

So,when will trinityDog(better with 64bit) based on buster or fossa be released?

Your sense of entitlement is showing.

You should find a less demanding way of making this request.

fredx181

Re: About trinityDog based on buster or fossa

Post by fredx181 »

Trinity desktop is a pretty good DE,with classic ui,lightweight enough for now,full desktop componets and pretty good control center.It reminds me of mate desktop,both are classic.Hopefully, trinityDog(better with 64bit) based on buster or fossa will be released as soon as possible.

Probably not a new TrinityDog from me, but it should not be too difficult to install Trinity on Buster, install instructions, enable the repo for R14.0.x:
https://wiki.trinitydesktop.org/Debian_ ... structions
And install tde-trinity.

Fred

dancytron

Re: About trinityDog based on buster or fossa

Post by dancytron »

fredx181 wrote: Sun Dec 13, 2020 5:16 pm

Probably not a new TrinityDog from me, but it should not be too difficult to install Trinity on Buster, install instructions, enable the repo for R14.0.x:
https://wiki.trinitydesktop.org/Debian_ ... structions
And install tde-trinity.

Fred

It might take some trial and error, but helloworld could probably get the Buster Debian Dog creation script to spit out a version of Debian dog with Trinity and then share the file list with the group.

Return to “DebianDogs”