Pipewire - wireplumber Updates

Moderator: Forum moderators

rockedge
Site Admin

Pipewire - wireplumber Updates

Post by rockedge »

@geo_c noticed today new updates to the pipewire - wireplumber packages! Seems to have integrated nice and smoothly.

geo_c

Re: Pipewire - wireplumber Updates

Post by geo_c »

rockedge wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 2:28 pm

@geo_c noticed today new updates to the pipewire - wireplumber packages! Seems to have integrated nice and smoothly.

Yes I've been updating every other day or so. Pipewire has updated several times since I built my current daily driver. I like Void for that reason. I can't think of an update that actually had anything broken or buggy in it. Only when they cut over to the newer repo.

I've had a psuedo full install going since building the 08layer for KLV-spectr/airdale. The PFI includes what's in the 08layer. My Airedale is based off SR8 I believe (hard to keep up) and I have the 6.1.38-RT kernel package in it. My Spectr PFI is based on RC1 and also has the 6.1.38-RT kernel.

A day ago I recently squashed the PFI into a rootfs. It's 1.4GB including the collection of lv2 plugins and some soundfonts, along with the gtk/icon themes found in the 08layer.

I've got a busy couple months because I have to move out of studio space when the lease is up end of June. But I could either rebuild or duplicate this PFI, strip all the networking data, etc and create a working, currently updated Audio rootfs from it. Just don't know if I'll have the time to spare.

geo_c
Old School Hipster, and Such

Return to “KL-Dev_Work”