· SONY® 32MP Front Camera

· 20GB RAM (12GB+Up to 8GB Extended RAM)+256GB ROM / UFS3.1

· IP68 / IP69K / MIL-STD-810H

· Side Fingerprint Recognition

· NFC Supports Google Pay

· Corning Gorilla Glass

· Android 12.0
https://www.doogee.cc/s100pro/specs.htm ... 9%E7%9B%AE

I have been using mine for a few months. I bought it from a dealer who has a continuous supply, but was not sold as new, but in reality seems to be new, and cost less than half the new price. This is my fourth Doogee rugged phone.

What I like: Charge the battery overnight once every week! With heavy video viewing usage.
Night vision camera works well.
Front facing Stereo speakers, nice tight sound, quite loud and clean sounding.
Cameras produce very good results for a cheap phone, comparing with my Samsung S21.....which i now leave at home as the battery life is practically 4 hours. Although I could recharge it using the doogee reverse charging over usb-c.
I like the size and weight, it is very reassuring to me to have this brick in my hand or pocket, knowing its there without searching. The screen is really good!
I get a lot of attention because of my phone, it is a great conversation point. The ladies say it is too big, I say lets talk about the phone! :D Then I point out the size and weight of their handbags, each one carrying a spare phone and a powerbank. My 22000mah power-bank is built in! Dual sims, but only 4G ....not noticeably different from my S21 5G in terms of downloading/streaming. This is a rugged phone, corning gorilla glass, waterproof, dustproof, drop proof, probably bomb proof, EMP proof...err not sure. Would make a robust weapon, I mean shield!! Fingerprint sensor is well placed and not fussy.
I like having to use usb-c headphones instead of an 3.5mm earphones socket. As I use mmcx IEM
(In Ear Monitors) earphones with pro audio soundcards on laptops, and phone, and bluetooth receivers.
The phone mounts quickly as a storage device on my laptop. SCRCPY works well. Mirror Cast to tv works well, maybe not the fastest. Bluetooth works well. Wifi works well. Can add micro sd card storage. USB-C thumbdrives work well.

What I don't like: No MHL, no hdmi video out on the usb-c socket.
The camping light though bright is too diffuse.
No 5G modem.
No wireless charging,

For $120 it is the best phone I ever had! I have dropped it several times, even in to water .... no problems occurred. I have such peace of mind having a one week discharge!! Just grab it and go. It is a very manly phone, so for a heavy handed guy like me it is perfect.

There is also the non Pro version which has only a 10000mah battery for a slimline version. That's like a 2-3 day battery discharge.

Oukitel has also brought out a competitive model with 5G modem. But the price difference is significant!!! It does compete, but it loses out to the doogee.

Return to “Off-Topic Area”