Quantum Computing may not assist AI after all

Clarity

Quantum Computing may not assist AI after all

Post by Clarity »

This video MAY NOT be of general interest to forum members; as it is more along the lines of scholastic endeavor rather than practical knowledge use.

But, I post here as some might find understanding as we head into our future.

Enjoy

tokyo

Re: Quantum Computing may not assist AI after all

Post by tokyo »

Clarity wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 1:18 am

This video MAY NOT be of general interest to forum members; as it is more along the lines of scholastic endeavor rather than practical knowledge use.

But, I post here as some might find understanding as we head into our future.
In today's rapidly evolving technological landscape, the intersection of Android app development services and quantum computing promises to revolutionize the way we interact with mobile applications. Quantum computing, with its unparalleled processing power, offers immense potential for optimizing app performance, enhancing security protocols, and unlocking new realms of innovation. Integrating quantum principles into Android app development can lead to exponential leaps in speed, efficiency, and data processing capabilities. As developers harness the power of quantum algorithms and computing techniques, we're poised to witness groundbreaking advancements in app functionalities, ushering in a new era of immersive, intelligent, and secure mobile experiences.
Enjoy

I think quantum computing is overhyped and will not help AI much. Quantum computers are good at solving certain types of problems, such as factoring large numbers or simulating quantum systems, but they are not suited for general-purpose AI tasks, such as natural language processing or computer vision. Quantum computers also have many practical challenges, such as noise, error correction, scalability, and cost. AI is already advancing rapidly with classical computers and does not need quantum computers to achieve breakthroughs. Quantum computing may be a fascinating field, but it is not a silver bullet for AI.

Last edited by tokyo on Sun Mar 03, 2024 9:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
mikewalsh

Re: Quantum Computing may not assist AI after all

Post by mikewalsh »

Personally, my take on the matter is that quantum computing will end up being just a massive "red herring".....and will eventually disappear into the mists of time along with so many OTHER "what-ifs" and "maybes" the tech world has been sidetracked by over the years...

(shrug...)

Mike. :roll:

Puppy "stuff" ~ MORE Puppy "stuff" ~ ....and MORE! :D

Return to “Off-Topic Area”