Moderator: Forum moderators

nic007

Re: Can music from a CD be transfered to a flash drive? or ...? SOLVED

Post by nic007 »

Rockedge ban this person. Thanks.
taersh

Post by taersh »

nic007 wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 12:40 pm Rockedge ban this person. Thanks.
If there's a person who needs to be banned caused by the persons behaviour in this topic, then it wouldn't be myself.
If so, it would be you, nic007. By not correcting your wrong posts, by acting like an insulted, stupid child, by attacking rcrsn51 because he asked you to correct your multiple wrong statements, by constantly attacking myself using false allegations.

Here's the proof of all of that. I collected it, so anyone can have a view immediately without to read the whole topic unnecessarily.

My statement and the first reply ever in this topic
1st wrong statement from nic007
2nd wrong statement from nic007 - there's no advantages btw
3rd wrong statement from nic007 - he doesn't even know, what Copy Audio CD really means
4th wrong statement from nic007
My 1st correction of his wrong statements.
Logical intervention from rcrsn51
Nic007 complaining about an eligible return he had conjured up
Nic007 again complaining about an eligible return he had conjured up, plus attacking rcrsn51
Sky Aisling reporting success by doing what I suggested in my first answering post of the topic
Rcrsn51 asking nic007 about correcting his wrong posts
Nic007 refusing to correct his wrong posts. Arguing like an insulted child caught in the act
My answering post to his refuse to correct his posts

From that last post of mine above linked until this here post, nic007 is constantly attacking me using false allegations.

This has to stop immediately!

Thanks.

My Music:
https://soundcloud.com/user-633698367
Using my own build of Bionic64
The far-left is as fascist as the far-right is!

nic007

Post by nic007 »

I've had enough of this bullshit. Rockedge, I want to unsubscribe. Please do the necessary. Thanks and cheers.
taersh

Post by taersh »

nic007 wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 1:46 pm I've had enough of this bullshit. Rockedge, I want to unsubscribe. Please do the necessary. Thanks and cheers.
No, don't do this. Don't ask him to unsubscribe you.
Just face your wrong behaviour, correct your wrong statements, stop attacking others asking for correction, stop complaining about eligible returns you earned, stop attacking myself by the use of false allegations and stay out of my way on this here forum. Btw. I asked him already to ban you - by PM. I don't think he's willing to do so.

Probably he thinks equally likely the way yourself is doing/thinking: "Puppy land would not exist any longer without nic007" :lol:

Since you always know things better, you always have the smarter tools/programs/scripts etc.pp. it would be a pity to get loose on you! :lol:

Fact is: I saw you multiple times pushing yourself into topics of developers like myself where you have no idea about and to which you didn't contribute anything really valuable. :thumbdown:

My Music:
https://soundcloud.com/user-633698367
Using my own build of Bionic64
The far-left is as fascist as the far-right is!

Wiz57

Post by Wiz57 »

nic007 and taersh...
please take your pissing contest off the forums, marking the other's post doesn't win you any brownie points.
Both of you make pretty good contributions to various Puppies, and the forum. Let's keep it that way, and
attempt to keep the forum civil as well as helpful.
ps...I can be an asshole as well as one mean SOB, so take my advice and COOL IT! Most of the time I aim to
be one of the nicest people you could come across.
Thank you...Wiz 8-)

Signature available upon request

rockedge
Site Admin

Post by rockedge »

taersh wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 2:01 pmProbably he thinks equally likely the way yourself is doing/thinking
I am surprised you would step on my toes. Don't ever assume what I am thinking. I can play this game better than either of you.

@taersh I'm from Hamburg and with an American's bad attitude. I will not tolerate any bullshit and I have the master controls at my finger tips.

@nic007 you two will work this engagement out like adults with some decorum. You would be surprised at what my tolerance levels are.....I have patience. No one is getting kicked off, banned or scolded.....I expect you guys to get your shit together and squared away. Say sorry, shake hands is what I expect.....immediately.

Stop giving me headaches...my car's engine is seized and I've got other worries.
Sky Aisling

Post by Sky Aisling »

Hello, :)

Please advise.
Can I lock down this thread as the originator of the thread?

Thank you,

Sky
fredx181

Post by fredx181 »

nic007 and taersh
Looks like you will never become friends, so best to stay away from each other (as far as you can ;) ).
IMO It's best to lock this thread now, it's solved and the OP Sky asked to lock it.

Fred

Return to “Users”