"White hackers" staged a disaster in a virtual Russian city

For discussions about security.
misko_2083

Re: "White hackers" staged a disaster in a virtual Russian city

Post by misko_2083 »

Grey wrote: Tue Dec 14, 2021 5:51 pm
wiak wrote: Mon Dec 13, 2021 10:09 pm

Be careful, @backi. Some of these people who have been injected with Pfizer may be sneezing it on you on purpose so you breathe the implants into your lungs (sneezing becoming weapon of transport of control implants).

William, I didn't even think that you sometimes like to troll. All right, we, everyone else... we have the wind in our heads :) But you are a serious, intelligent person... :o

He didn't troll much after the Vodka incident on the old forum. :D

Do you want to exit the Circus? The Harsh Truth
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJwQicZHp_c

misko_2083

Post by misko_2083 »

Since I mentioned the polution, here's an old cartoon.
Man: The Poluter (1973)

A richly illustrated cartoon film that enlarges on man's capacity to foul his own nest, and to ignore it.
Made by a joint team of Canadian and Yugoslav animation artists, the film transmits its warning with unflagging humor, imagination, movement and design.
In between animated sequences Dr. Fred H. Knelman, Professor of Science and Human Affairs at Concordia University in Montréal,
comments on the import of what is shown and on what lies in store if more responsibility is not taken on a global scale to conserve what is left of our vital resources and usable environment.

wiak

Post by wiak »

misko_2083 wrote: Tue Dec 14, 2021 9:05 pm
Grey wrote: Tue Dec 14, 2021 5:51 pm
wiak wrote: Mon Dec 13, 2021 10:09 pm

Be careful, @backi. Some of these people who have been injected with Pfizer may be sneezing it on you on purpose so you breathe the implants into your lungs (sneezing becoming weapon of transport of control implants).

William, I didn't even think that you sometimes like to troll. All right, we, everyone else... we have the wind in our heads :) But you are a serious, intelligent person... :o

He didn't troll much after the Vodka incident on the old forum. :D

But I would never troll backi, maybe would troll you two though. I have long had a history of discussing ideas with backi in olden times DebianDog development days - covid madness is just a distraction.

https://www.tinylinux.info/
DOWNLOAD wd_multi for hundreds of 'distros' at your fingertips: viewtopic.php?p=99154#p99154
Αξίζει να μεταφραστεί;

April

Post by April »

misko_2083 wrote: Tue Dec 14, 2021 9:02 pm

Wherever they go they leave deserts.
In Australia they destroyed 50.000 years old Aboriginal caves.

The problems are all exacerbated by the fact that very few people making these claims bother to check the real facts .

When i was younger ,much younger than before, I heard the aborigines had been in Australia for 10,000 years.
A decade later it had crept up to 20,000.
Another decade 40,000
and now you are quoting 50,000.

This is not based on real discoveries or archaeological data produced but on hyped up lies and speculation.

The only real data still puts it at no more than 10000 years with records on paintings only since Capt Cook days. 1770 on.

Deserts ? Pretty hard to do . Any proof?

I lived on an aboriginal station at Quirindi and Burnt Bridge in Central NSW when I was 7 or so and my Parents managed it for the department of the day . They told me the truth about activities there and it makes good reading as my father wrote of his experiences . For example he would organise day jobs for them and they agreed to work all day and it was explained properly to them but they did not turn up on the appointed day so no jobs could ever be secured for them.

These lies are not being challenged and are building up a base of stories that will eventually influence similar minded people and that inevitably will mean they take back your house and mine too.

A bit like the move of people to being a vegan ,"that will save the earth". Tommy Rot. All that does is produce a bigger market for soya beans on which a lot of this vegan food is based and now they are chopping down more of the Amazon forest to plant Soya Beans.
That will produce your deserts!

The Australian State Governments have all enacted laws to steal your assets on your death. All legal paperwork is binned and all assets seized on one disgruntled child's complaint.Move them well before you die or go into a home.

misko_2083

Post by misko_2083 »

April wrote: Wed Dec 15, 2021 3:20 am

Wherever they go they leave deserts.
In Australia they destroyed 50.000 years old Aboriginal caves.

The problems are all exacerbated by the fact that very few people making these claims bother to check the real facts .

When i was younger ,much younger than before, I heard the aborigines had been in Australia for 10,000 years.
Another decade 40,000
and now you are quoting 50,000.

This is not based on real discoveries or archaeological data produced but on hyped up lies and speculation.

The only real data still puts it at no more than 10000 years with records on paintings only since Capt Cook days. 1770 on.

You don't know how toxic is lithium.
Look at the images and videos from lithium extraction.
https://duckduckgo.com/?q=lithium+mine& ... &ia=images
Refinement of lithium needs big pools of sulfuric acid.

Grey

Post by Grey »

Currently there are protests all over the country against Rio Tinto mining corporation's toxic lithium project.

Well, this company has done a lot of things in Australia... There are similar places in Russia, but with another company that destroyed a whole small mountain :!: (the so-called shikhan) during the extraction of soda ash.

As for your case, who would have thought that the mineral jadarite would be found in Serbia. The second setback for nature is that lithium can be obtained from it. It is unlikely that road closures will help. You know that the main principle of "green energy" is "to provide green energy to the first country, you need to turn the second country into a desert."

"Developed" countries want battery-powered cars and need lithium for that. ALL countries want laptops, smartphones and all that, but also with batteries. How and where it is extracted in such cases does not matter to consumers.
But Vučić promises the highest environmental standards.

About Australia... Wikipedia says about 46000 years in the case of Juukan Gorge, but apparently there are not aborigines, but ancient people.
In principle, it is impossible to compare huge Russia and Australia and small Serbia. In addition, Australia has a small population in the West, as does Russia in the East. Serbia is completely different.

Fossapup OS, Ryzen 5 3600 CPU, 64 GB RAM, GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4 GB, Sound Blaster Audigy Rx with amplifier + Yamaha speakers for loud sound, USB Sound Blaster X-Fi Surround 5.1 Pro V3 + headphones for quiet sound.

wiak

Post by wiak »

A bit like the move of people to being a vegan ,"that will save the earth". Tommy Rot. All that does is produce a bigger market for soya beans on which a lot of this vegan food is based and now they are chopping down more of the Amazon forest to plant Soya Beans.
That will produce your deserts!

I'm pretty sure the soy beans grown in cut down Amazon places is for cattle-feed. That's pretty clearly documented on the Internet, and certainly no soy products I eat come from the Amazon...

Also, I don't quite see why any peoples should work for the white men or women giving them work to do. Didn't they have their own lives to get on with prior to the whitey guys arriving with their guns, sheep, cattle, whisky, sugar, and white flour? Anyway, talking about Australian matters on Puppy Forum is bound to create trouble since Puppy was not only created by BarryK of Australia but most who took or were given Puppy Steward/Guardian roles in its earlier days were also Australians and several key ones still are.

DOWNLOAD wd_multi for hundreds of 'distros' at your fingertips: viewtopic.php?p=99154#p99154
Αξίζει να μεταφραστεί;

Grey

Post by Grey »

wiak wrote: Wed Dec 15, 2021 3:01 am

But I would never troll backi

If it seemed to me because of drowsiness, then please excuse me :thumbup:

Fossapup OS, Ryzen 5 3600 CPU, 64 GB RAM, GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4 GB, Sound Blaster Audigy Rx with amplifier + Yamaha speakers for loud sound, USB Sound Blaster X-Fi Surround 5.1 Pro V3 + headphones for quiet sound.

wiak

Post by wiak »

Grey wrote: Wed Dec 15, 2021 3:59 am
wiak wrote: Wed Dec 15, 2021 3:01 am

But I would never troll backi

If it seemed to me because of drowsiness, then please excuse me :thumbup:

We will let backi judge.

Αξίζει να μεταφραστεί;

backi

Post by backi »

@wiak wrote:

We will let backi judge.

Oh...no Problem for me.
Different Strokes for different Folks.
Wiak is a very intelligent,well educated and polite Guy.
There is a lot to learn from different People from different Countries with different Standpoints/Opinions/Perpectives and different Characters.
I myself like Kind of heated/emotive even provocative Debates........feel it more constructive and creative (IMHO)) and less boring than just "Love,Peace and Harmony" or "We are just one Big happy Family".

For me i see it as a good Challenge to grow.

So keep on rocking!.....and stay healthy .....you Guys....where ever you are!

April

Post by April »

wiak wrote: Wed Dec 15, 2021 3:57 am

I'm pretty sure the soy beans grown in cut down Amazon places is for cattle-feed. That's pretty clearly documented on the Internet, and certainly no soy products I eat come from the Amazon...

Also, I don't quite see why any peoples should work for the white men or women giving them work to do. Didn't they have their own lives to get on with prior to the whitey guys arriving

You have no idea . You are just making worthless statements . Soya beans are used to make meat substitutes . They are not for cattle . That's just spouted rubbish. Cattle won't eat soya bean crops ,not even the cut stalks . Cattle won't eat a multitude of crops . Perhaps familiarise yourself with that.

The work example for aboriginies provided is to show you their lack of interest in the doings of white men at that time . The 1950's.

Lithium is a transition mineral atm. Batteries are being developed sucessfully right now which use Sodium as cathodes and they are competing with and outdoing the capacities of Lithium Ion , Lithium Ferrophosphate LiFePo4 and Lithium Titanate Oxide.LTO

I see on the TV its now being quoted as 60,000 years on the local news. Nobody is bothered to stop the garbage on TV.

The Australian State Governments have all enacted laws to steal your assets on your death. All legal paperwork is binned and all assets seized on one disgruntled child's complaint.Move them well before you die or go into a home.

April

Post by April »

misko_2083 wrote: Wed Dec 15, 2021 3:48 am

You don't know how toxic is lithium.
Look at the images and videos from lithium extraction.
https://duckduckgo.com/?q=lithium+mine& ... &ia=images
Refinement of lithium needs big pools of sulfuric acid.

Lithium is a transition mineral atm. Batteries are being developed sucessfully right now which use Sodium as cathodes and they are competing with and outdoing the capacities of Lithium Ion , Lithium Ferrophosphate LiFePo4 and Lithium Titanate Oxide.LTO

I see on the TV its now being quoted as 60,000 years on the local news. Nobody is bothered to stop the garbage on TV.
Just because a cave can be dated to 46,000 years at least means nothing when related to who might have lived there and when.
There simply is no credible evidence prior to 10,000 years .
A long time for sure but there is no need to keep overstating it further and further.
It serves no purpose except to stir up the aboriginal members of society and all of their genetic dilutions .

Grey

Post by Grey »

April wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 3:25 am

Nobody is bothered to stop the garbage on TV.

Hi. Yes, they are being developed. Nevertheless, it is now planned to develop the jadarite deposit in Serbia, which has over one hundred and thirty million tons of reserves. And according to the plan, the extraction and production of lithium will last fifty years. Mines + processing plant. Such a transitional period.

Even if environmental standards are provided... the inhabitants of Serbia are already scared. It's not a very big republic. Plus, you said it yourself - there is confusion and garbage on TV.

wiak

Post by wiak »

April wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 3:18 am
wiak wrote: Wed Dec 15, 2021 3:57 am

You have no idea . You are just making worthless statements . Soya beans are used to make meat substitutes . They are not for cattle . That's just spouted rubbish. Cattle won't eat soya bean crops ,not even the cut stalks . Cattle won't eat a multitude of crops . Perhaps familiarise yourself with that.

Oh hello hello... I don't have any cattle and am unlikely to... but "Perhaps I should familiarise myself" instead of spouting "rubbish... worthless statements", unlike yourself:

https://www.fairr.org/engagements/amazo ... oratorium/

Established by the Jeremy Coller Foundation, the FAIRR Initiative is a collaborative investor network that raises awareness of the environmental, social and governance (ESG) risks and opportunities brought about by intensive livestock production.
About soy production in the Amazon
Soy demand is forecast to increase by 4% annually, mainly for livestock and farmed fish feed.

--------------------

So, it could be chickens and fish. Are chickens and fish the vegans you were referring to???

https://ourworldindata.org/soy

More than three-quarters (77%) of global soy is fed to livestock for meat and dairy production. Most of the rest is used for biofuels, industry or vegetable oils. Just 7% of soy is used directly for human food products such as tofu, soy milk, edamame beans, and tempeh. The idea that foods often promoted as substitutes for meat and dairy – such as tofu and soy milk – are driving deforestation is a common misconception.

Αξίζει να μεταφραστεί;

April

Post by April »

Looks like you are writing that stuff yourself. What is it like the wiki sites that you just write whatever you want?

Whole soybeans are usually processed by cooking. Unprocessed soybeans have several enzymes that can make them potentially a risk. Whole raw soybeans should never be fed to monogastrics such as horses and swine or young calves less than 300 pounds.

One of the risks is raw soybeans contain urease. Urease breaks urea down into ammonia. Do not feed any combination of urea-containing products with whole raw soybeans. When urease in soybeans is fed with commercially available protein tubs and blocks containing urea, the increased activity of urease in raw soybeans can result in a more rapid breakdown of urea into ammonia within the rumen potentially leading to ammonia toxicity and cattle death. Be aware of all ingredients in feeds provided to cattle if feeding raw soybeans.

Grazing soybean stubble containing whole beans has risks and is not recommended. Overconsumption cannot be monitored if grazing.

The fact is cattle will not eagerly eat soya beans or its stubble . To make it palatable it must be sprayed first with a molasses mix to sweeten it . It is usually left to ferment for some days after spraying. I have about 80 cattle and I would not put them on a soya bean paddock ,full grown or stubble. They die .

wiak

Post by wiak »

Another decade 40,000
These lies are not being challenged and are building up a base of stories that will eventually influence similar minded people and that inevitably will mean they take back your house and mine too.
A bit like the move of people to being a vegan ,"that will save the earth".

You are right April!!!

I have just been reading a claim that the First Nations Peoples of what is now called Australia may have arrived there as much as 400,000 years ago!!!

Apparently DNA has established some minimums:

The extensive study of Aboriginal people's DNA dates their origins to more than 50,000 years ago and shows that their ancestors were probably the first humans to journey across Asia and cross an ocean.

Source: How old is Aboriginal culture? - Creative Spirits, retrieved from https://www.creativespirits.info/aborig ... al-culture

I just used name First Nations Peoples cos that apparently another thing I had to watch what I said. Flipping Amnesty International also made me a bit nervous saying anything:

https://www.amnesty.org/en/latest/campa ... australia/
"Why saying ‘Aborigine’ isn’t OK: 8 facts about Indigenous people in Australia"

I'm keeping out of it cos truly I don't know and not my problem anyway. I'm still not sure what it has got to do with vegans though (I did try and give you some links in my previous post about soy production reasons for you to dispute, but never mind, I'm not judging your opinion).

Αξίζει να μεταφραστεί;

rockedge
Site Admin

Post by rockedge »

@April Here in Connecticut before colonization was established and thriving, a nation of Native Americans lived a full and well organized lifestyle. That was crushed destroyed manipulated and they disappeared......almost extinct.

Then one day hundred years later or so my parents and all of my neighbors received an official letter. It turns out the Native Tribes held signed and sealed treaties with those colonists....which of course were ignored and disregarded.

Turns out those surviving members of the Tribe and First Nation were taking my town, and all those around here to court to sue for back rent due.

Billions of dollars, probably more. See the Natives wanted the chance to build a casino on the very little land left to them, but gambling was illegal at the time in a big way. Any way turns out the treaties were legit and the Tribe was going to claim all of Connecticut back and wanted the rent worked out in the treaties.

So Connecticut made a deal to prevent so many land owners and entire towns from having to be turned over..granted the Native American tribe a chunk of prime real estate that actually originally belonged to them, right near the coast and being again native owned land gambling license was granted.

The Native tribe built one of the most successful casinos in the entire country. Foxwoods it's called. Now just one of a few others. Controlled totally by the Tribe. Every member gets a piece of the profits.

They got some good lawyers, had the papers and put in the effort. Imagine by father's reaction reading that letter telling us the "Indians" were taking back their lands that or you owe lots and lots of $$$$$.

tosim

Post by tosim »

rockedge-There's a helluva lot more to that story re the "tribe" that wound up with Foxwood! As I recall it, there were not enough of the Native Americans who were able to prove their lineage, and have the USA accept them as a "tribe".
They wound up making other people-Americans, mostly Black, but some White,tribal members. Finally, the USA acquiesced, and formally made them a tribe, "gave" them the land, and, "the rest is history".

April

Post by April »

@rockedge and @tosim

I went to a casino in or around Fort Lauderdale some maybe 10 years ago and played poker . Had a whale of a time for a little minnow . Actually got a royal flush but did not know how to play it. I spoke to a native american and asked him what tribe he was from . He wrote it on a piece of paper for me ." MOWHAK" Thats exactly what he wrote but I guess thats Mohawk?

Heard mention of the tribes owning some casinos and like most things indigenous it has become a matter of what can we get not what do we have.
Same over here unfortunately but like they say "what turns around comes around".

That's the main bit I don't like .You can pay a million dollars under the governments present land ownership rules to own a piece of real estate and 20 years down the track the Govt might give it away from under you.

The real darker aboriginies I grew up with were the softest kindest peoples I have ever known . Totally different from the aggression of the African natives whom I also have lived some years with in Northern Rhodesia. In my opinion what causes the problems is the mix of bloods . The real s/stirrers look mostly white to me.

wiak

Post by wiak »

Zambians (Northern Rhodesia being the colonial name) and Zimbabweans (Southern Rhodesia being the colonial name) are both very friendly and nice African peoples of these countries. My father worked in both countries for years (way back from around 1968), as a telecoms engineer for Zambia police in Lusaka, and similar work in Zimbabwe years later (including prior to and after Independence of Zimbabwe) - I visited Zambia for months at a time for several years as a teenager and later worked over there as an adult for a long time too (and also in Kenya and Botswana). Nothing wrong with any of the people there - I found both Zambians and Zimbabweans amongst the friendliest people on earth in my long experience. What has 'colour' got to do with anything??? I also had a longterm friendship with captain (at the time) of Ugandan Chess team, who sent me postcards when he played with his team at the Chess Olympiad (I met him in competition at the Kenyan Open Championship) - it was a close game, which he won - incredible fast and clever player. I knew many people of mixed race and various races living over there - the only ones I didn't like were the old-style colonials and some wealthy businessmen of Asian descent since both types treated the locals as if they were inferiour servants or somehow less intelligent. What a joke these racist-types are.

Αξίζει να μεταφραστεί;

rockedge
Site Admin

Post by rockedge »

There's a helluva lot more to that story re the "tribe" that wound up with Foxwood!

I know, I lived it. But I'm using my cell phone as a hotspot with very limited data BECAUSE my really expensive Fiber Optic Internet connection FAILED 6 days after installation. So long story short.....that's why the quick summary. They get the idea.

I remember the Fed's raiding my neighbor's house for being Bookies........few years later gambling in all forms floats Connecticut's economy and is advertised in any way shape and form to be the "fun" for the future.

The American daze continues..........

Grey

Post by Grey »

How strange everything is here. I have identified three instructive points for myself:
1. In recent years, white people have been fighting for the rights of Aborigines, Blacks, and Indians. But not for their own rights.

2. ALL people, regardless of race, begin to love pets more than people. So we will return to Ancient Egypt and worship some bald cats.
I agree only on fluffy cats - they are warm and help not to freeze ;)

3. When I came to the local office with a desire to connect the Internet at a speed of 1000 megabits per second, I was called aside by a familiar employee. "Stay at 100 for now!" he advised me. It turned out that 1000 works fast, but not stable.

April

Post by April »

What has 'colour' got to do with anything???

@wiak colour has everything to do with it. It is one of the most influential drivers in the world today and always has been.
No amount of written paper will ever change what peoples reactions are to colour and race.
My ancestors and yours kept themselves alive by avoiding everything and anyone they did not understand .
Anyone who was different was avoided. Anyone who did not follow that would likely not have descendants alive today.

You don't change a living creature's behaviour over billions of years by issuing a decree or a piece of paper.
When it comes to it race and colour will again play a massive role in the upcomming very near future.
Its shaping up now.

PS I lived on the Copperbelt for 5 years and the Africans there are nothing like the real aborigines of Australia in temperament.
I witnessed the African mobs that came out of the beerhalls at night and flooded down main roads and killed women and children by rolling the cars , pouring petrol inside and burning the occupants alive. In this case a white woman and two young children.

I see the Mohawks prior to and through the 1600's were cannibals . Didn't know that.

wiak

Post by wiak »

April wrote: Sat Dec 18, 2021 8:16 am

PS I lived on the Copperbelt for 5 years

What years were that?

My father was there (first Zambia then Sourthern Rhodesia-to-Zimbabwe) between around 1968 for maybe ten years all told. I only visited from around 1969 to maybe 1971 for around 3 months each time (high school holidays). But my experience was clearly very different from yours - I used to travel around on a wee Honda stepthru motorcycle any time of day and night, or simply walked anywhere - all over the place. Took that wee bike way out into the bush 60km from Lusaka, picked up a hitch-hiking African and dropped him off at his grass-hut village; a few km later my bike broke down - then a lorry full of africans (around 20 in back of big truck) simply lifted the wee bike up into the back with them and I jumped up and they drove me back to Lusaka. I used to wander all over the town and visited lots of chibuku halls and the shanty townships in Lusaka on my own - my best friend was the so-called 'garden-boy' so often we used to go visit 'uncles', 'aunts' and extended family and so on. Once we visited another big african family cos he wanted to propose to girl there and we dressed up cos I was planned to be the Best Man... She wasn't interested in him alas - anyway, despite just being my age, he was already 'married' and had a wee kid (but african marriage, not formal legal government one). Truth is, we often together used to chat up the young african girls, but just fun and all good friends. These were mini-skirt fashion days - my goodness, some of these girls were beautiful!!! I could hardly bother with Scottish girls after that, once I got home - not for ages anyway. But, mainly I just went places at night on my own and had lots of african friends whose 'houses' (little concrete) things I spent lots of time at. My friend and another friend of his were experts on traditional African drums (held between legs as they danced) and we often sat outside beside bonfire with that going on in the warm nights in back yards with just other Africans - I was the only white there cos no other whites I knew fraternatised with locals. So yeah, totally different experience. The young white guys my age there were all racist like hell, and I simply didn't like them. My father later also moved up to the copperbelt and lived there for a couple of years - but I've never been further north than Kabwe. Never heard of any trouble like you describe, though of course drunken behaviour happens all over the world - specially in Scotland... Personally, I really pined for Zambia/Africa - I used to watch documentaries back in Scotland and just sad cos I missed the place and my friends there so much. Still do miss Africa more generally really - no place in the world like it. I'm not saying I never got 'threatened' by angry young african guys - I'm white... so they thought I was just like the other ones, but not for long - in no time they'd be giving me a beer and inviting me to their places once they knew I treated them as equal and friends and not nasty about them - you can't blame them being angry and not trusting white people, who often treated them as dirt. Wasn't so good years later in Kenya (I was adult then and had found a job at a fancy private school) - went out with some africans to pub then too (just workers who were building some of the school - I had joined them at their night campfire so had become friends), but
some of them (not all) just saw me as white with money (which, compared to them was very true really), so thought I'd buy the drinks! (my goodness I'm Scottish - no chance...). But Zambia was different - never got treated bad there at all. It's a wonder I didn't marry one of the girls there - it was close... if so, I'd probably still be there living in my own grass rondarvel with ten kids.

Αξίζει να μεταφραστεί;

Return to “Security”