libvirt 9.4.0 build

Moderator: Forum moderators

sonny

libvirt 9.4.0 build

Post by sonny »

mikeslr

Re: libvirt 9.4.0 build

Post by mikeslr »

Hi, sonny. You've kind of lost me. You're post is cryptic and the link provided is to what appears to be a hosting service like mediafire or mega.nz. The service looks great. :thumbup: But if that's all libvirt is about 'Virtualization' is the wrong section of the forum. It concerns such applications as virtualbox and qemu: that is applications that enable a User to operating a client operating system from a host operating system.

If so, a better place for your post might be 'Browsers and Internet' or Tips and Tweaks.

Jasper

Re: libvirt 9.4.0 build

Post by Jasper »

Libvirt provides a portable, long term stable C API for managing the virtualization technologies provided by many operating systems. It includes support for QEMU, KVM, Xen, LXC, bhyve, Virtuozzo, VMware vCenter and ESX, VMware Desktop, Hyper-V, VirtualBox and the POWER Hypervisor.

For some of these hypervisors, it provides a stateful management daemon which runs on the virtualization host allowing access to the API both by non-privileged local users and remote users.

@sonny , has also provide the documentation for the application within the compilation too :thumbup:

I guess you could strip out the documentation as that is 32Mb

/usr/share/doc

**EDIT**

I have stripped the binaries/libs in the original download and created a PET (Documentation remains as is)

https://www.mediafire.com/file/2o2jqyhm ... 0.pet/file

Return to “Virtualization”