Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

wiak

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Post by wiak »

califdurz199 wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 8:54 am

if you really want to be happy then follow these 6 Things which are No illicit s.ex, No g.ambling, No d.rugs ( No tea & coffee ), No meat-eating ( No onion & garlic's )

I disagree. Some of these are essential - for example: coffee! Yes, I'm not being entirely serious, but I don't even know what is meant by the phrase "No illicit s.ex". What on earth or heaven (assuming such a place) is illicit about sex? (like alone coffee).
Coincidentally really - I became vegetarian fifty years ago and have never eaten meat since. Then soy milk improved and I've been vegan since around 1999, which is quite a while. But... I'm not judgemental about others in my own family (such as my partner) eating meat - that is their choice. I was brought up on a small holding (basically a small farm) and as a kid was put in charge of looking after our hundred or so chickens, which we also killed and ate. And prior to becoming vegetarian, I ate pretty much anything to - I have experience!

But "illicit sex and coffee" - come of it!

Stop preaching. Basically above is just religious, political spam - no matter if it is something others believe in or not. This is not the forum for it. Also the disguised links to other sites is absolutely spam and not allowed here.

https://www.tinylinux.info/
DOWNLOAD wd_multi for hundreds of 'distros' at your fingertips: viewtopic.php?p=99154#p99154
Αξίζει να μεταφραστεί;

rockedge
Site Admin

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Post by rockedge »

I don't gamble. Everything else...been there done that and might still do it.

As a young man I think my biggest mission was lots of Sex,Drugs and Rock and Roll. Illicit s.ex was high on the To-Do list. That's how we measured if it was a good night out on the town or not.

Not saying this is a good thing and one does need the right mind set but I sure do have a lot of good stories to tell around the camp fire.

mouldy

Post by mouldy »

Unfortunately life IS A GAMBLE, one you wont get out of alive. Purpose to life, meh, doubt there is one. Humans are just unpleasant rash on Gaia's buttocks. This idea humans have free will also kinda crazy. IMHO, at any particular moment, you pretty much are only capable of going one direction. All your history and outside factors at that moment are what steer you. Two atoms colliding at a particular speed and angle sort of thing. They cant just independently decide to go off in direction not ordained by physical principles and circumstances. In other words all life (and non-life) preordained at moment of big bang. Caveman Ogg couldnt have invented nuclear fusion reactor instead of fire no matter if he wanted to or not. The stars were not yet aligned for it to happen.

Return to “Off-Topic Area”