Logos for PupWiki and Forum

Moderator: Forum moderators

Grey

Logos for PupWiki and Forum

Post by Grey »

So, three options:

Logos_for_Puppy.tar.xz
(142.78 KiB) Downloaded 45 times

I'm not sure if it's worth adding a background. Now the pictures are transparent.
1. Logo for Wiki.
2. A simple round logo for Wiki with a bowl and bones.
3. A bloody logo that the forum administration can install on the forum on Halloween day. After all, it is already an international holiday :)

At first I wanted to use characters from my wallpaper, but then I changed my mind.

For the third option, I had to add a little "red liquid", a knife, a heart and replace the inscription with a penguin :mrgreen: And stylize it all under the "dried blood".
------------|
I can't go without a storyline for Halloween. Therefore... So, the Puppy went to get vaccinated against Covid, but by mistake he was injected with the rabies virus. By a strange coincidence, it was Halloween day... At night, a brutalized Puppy cut out the heart of some Windows user. And then he started struggling with some Linux distro...
------------|
That's something like that.
Samples:

puplogos_samples.png
puplogos_samples.png (115.9 KiB) Viewed 734 times

Fossapup OS, Ryzen 5 3600 CPU, 64 GB RAM, GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4 GB, Sound Blaster Audigy Rx with amplifier + Yamaha speakers for loud sound, USB Sound Blaster X-Fi Surround 5.1 Pro V3 + headphones for quiet sound.

Return to “Eye Candy”