Various Qt5 builds

Moderator: Forum moderators

mikeslr

Various Qt5 builds

Post by mikeslr »

peebee has graciously published various Qt5 packages, https://sourceforge.net/projects/lxpup/ ... Qt5/Older/. Thanks, peebee. :D

He notes: "Note: these LXQt addons are compatible with version 20.06+0 or later of LxPupSc32, LxPupSc64, ScPup32 and ScPup64 plus BionicPup64-8.0, UPupFF+D-20.08 and FossaPup64-9.x"

If you are aware of any other published versions, please post to this thread.

mikewalsh

Re: Various Qt5 builds

Post by mikewalsh »

@mikeslr :-

Those all look to be various 'point releases' of the final 3 versions of Qt5, Michael. We're now seeing the very first builds of Qt6 starting to appear, and from what I understand, the means of acquiring the code for this has completely changed. 'Twill only be available to registered developers, if what I read on the Qt website is correct.

On top of which, apparently, Qt6 has thrown the rule-book out of the window.... :o

Thanks are certainly due to Peter for hosting those packages, however. (I wouldn't exactly call these OLD, myself, but Peter has always been meticulous about providing each and every individual point upgrade of every piece of software he's ever produced or packaged.)

T'other Mike. :)

Puppy "stuff" ~ MORE Puppy "stuff" ~ ....and MORE! :D

mikeslr

Post by mikeslr »

@ rockedge, if you get a chance move this thread to the Additional Software>System Section viewforum.php?f=105 [or wherever you think more appropriate. Software>System was where I intended but had too many tabs open and made a mistake. I would repost and delete but Mike Walsh has replied adding info.

mikewalsh

Post by mikewalsh »

Moved thread, at Mike's request.

T'other Mike. :)

Puppy "stuff" ~ MORE Puppy "stuff" ~ ....and MORE! :D

Return to “System”