gtkdialog_filemnt sfs for WDL_manjaXFCE

e.g. WeeDogLinux new release announcements

wiak

gtkdialog_filemnt sfs for WDL_manjaXFCE

Post by wiak »

NEW ADDITION: I've also included a fetch 10gtkdialogGTK3_filemnt64.sfs module that I'm using with WDL_manjaXFCE created using this skeleton initrd. You can change its layer number in WDL of course and it 'might' be usable in other WDL distros (I haven't tried). Actually, I've hardly tested 10gtkdialog...sfs, so consider it purely experimental.

Gtkdialog of course is used to run Dog/Puppy bash/gtkdialog type utils. Filemnt is used to auto-open sfs modules in filemanager - to get that working in WDL_manjaXFCE, right-click on the sfs and choose "Open With", and look for and select "Filemnt SFS", similarly there is a "Filemnt CD" and "Filemnt DATA" - I can't actually remember which file types these are for... Also there is a "Extract deb" as used in DebianDog's for extracting deb files - but I haven't tested if my current sfs arrangement will work with that in similar Open With fashion.

To use: Remove the dummy tar from get_WDL_10gtkdialogGTK3_filemnt64_sfs.sh.tar. Then make executable with chmod +x, and finally run the script to download 10gtkdialogGTK3_filemnt64.sfs. Once downloaded put it in same directory as the other boot sfs files.

You can download get_WDL_10gtkdialogGTK3_filemnt64_sfs.sh.tar here (which is also where WDL skeleton initrd download is):

https://weedoglinux.rockedge.org/viewto ... p=355#p355

https://www.tinylinux.info/
DOWNLOAD wd_multi for hundreds of 'distros' at your fingertips: viewtopic.php?p=99154#p99154
Αξίζει να μεταφραστεί;

rockedge
Site Admin

Re: gtkdialog_filemnt sfs for WDL_manjaXFCE

Post by rockedge »

I have 10gtkdialogGTK3_filemnt64.sfs up and running!

Really impressed with WDL-manjaro so far, with all systems a GO,

Next step later today is to attempt a Zoneminder install now that I have test driven the system.

How does one umount an SFS after using filemnt?

Return to “Announcements”