Easy Daedalus 6.3.93 (6.4 RC1)

Moderator: BarryK

Federico

Re: Easy Daedalus 6.3.90 (6.4 RC1)

Post by Federico »

This time I'm really impressed!

Posting this from Daedalus 6.3.90 installed on a 64 GB Sandisk Ultra

Hardware:

- Video --> Working (no issues whatsoever)
- 3D acceleration --> Working (installation of packages mesa-utils and mesa-utils-bin needed, even if they are shown as being already installed)
- Screen brightness setting --> Working
- Audio --> Working (super easy to setup)
- Network --> Working (out of the box and without any issue)
- Battery monitoring --> Working
- CPU frequency scaling --> Working
- CPU temperature monitoring --> Working
- Bluetooth --> Not fully working (installation of the package firmware-iwlwifi_20240610 needed - the one on the repository did not work for me - BT can detect other devices but cannot pair with them. It also looks strange that the system does not broadcast any name for itself)
- Keyboard layout and backlighting --> Working
- Mounting and reading / writing from / to NTFS partitions --> Working
- could not test the touchpad, 'cause it's physically broken on my laptop
- the CPU runs cool, but not as cool as on Scarthgap, idleing at about 40 °C (could also be due to the video driver)

Software:

Had no time to thoroughly test everything, but the system looks to be very responsive at first glance. Also graphical effects (fades etc...) look very smooth.

- German locale --> Working
- Installed Ungoogled Chromium by downloading an AppImage of it; sorry for the missing availability of a Menu download-entry
- The GIMP can be installed from the repo (v 2.10.34)
- LibreOffice is extremely fast to launch (v 24.2.3.2)
- Audacious (v 4.2) --> Working perfectly including QuickTime mode
- The system is running on Linux kernel 6.6.56
- Samba networking --> not tested jet
- QEmu and emulation --> not jet tested

- KDE Dolphin --> easily installable from the repository (v 22.12.3)
- KDE Okular --> easily installable from the repository (v 22.12.3)
- KDE KTorrent --> easily installable from the repository (v 22.12.3)

For the people interested in using the Dolphin file manager, remember to also install the Breeze icon theme from the repository (package breeze-icon-theme_5.103.0-1), otherwise it won't display icons. Also very adviseable are the installations of the packages udisks2_2.9.4-4devuan1 and all of its dependencies (for displaying the drives icons with bars on the bottom left corner of the window), and also kio-extras_22.12.3-1 and kio-extras-data_22.12.3-1, which are needed to display previews of many file types.
The package libudisks2-qt5-0 is also useful because, as far as I understood, it lets udisks2 work smoother by using QuickTime 5 libraries.
All these packages are available on the repository but not installed automatically by PKGget (they're not considered as dependencies).

Short summary of additional packages to be installed for KDE Dolphin:

- breeze-icon-theme_5.103.0-1
- udisks2_2.9.4-4devuan1 (and all its dependencies)
- libudisks2-qt5-0
- kio-extras_22.12.3-1
- kio-extras-data_22.12.3-1

I'm really very impressed. This is not just another distribution disguised as EasyOS (like basically QV is). Here there is everything: session saving at system shut down, containers and all the best EasyOS features. Maybe there is the only small drawback of the installations being slow, because packages are basically downloaded and installed one by one (instead of downloaded alltogether first and then installed alltogether). But really we are basically reaching the non plus ultra. This can be considered as:

- EasyOS Scarthgap with the availability of the whole Debian repository (Devuan is nothing else than Debian without systemd)
- a modernized and much more efficient version of EasyOS Buster
- Debian itself... made Easy

I can't honestly conceive a better operating system than this one. This is basically the best of the best of everything. This is perfect: there are no limitations and no drawbacks. How could this possibly be improved? This is basically a death sentence for Microsoft: the most powerful Linux system which ever existed. I think that at this point we are really ready to climb the leaderboards... now I'm really curious to see what people will say about EasyOS Daedalus on Distrowatch.
This basically ridicules distributions like K-Ubuntu or MX-Linux.

Last edited by Federico on Fri Oct 18, 2024 1:04 pm, edited 8 times in total.

Desktop PC
Case: Sharkoon S25-W MB: Asus Rog Strix B550-A PSU: XFX Pro 750W CPU: AMD Ryzen 5700X @ 4.6 GHz RAM: Corsair 32 GB DDR4 @ 3000 MHz Heatsink: Scythe Mugen 5 rev. B VGA: Asus Tuf RTX 3080 12 GB OC

Laptop PC: Asus Zenbook UX325E

Stogie

Post by Stogie »

Federico wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2024 10:30 pm

we are basically reaching the non plus ultra. This can be considered as:

- EasyOS Scarthgap with the availability of the whole Debian repository (Devuan is nothing else than Debian without systemd)
- a modernized and much more efficient version of EasyOS Buster

This is what I've been hoping for, for years now - a new, modernized Buster. Plus appi and flappi and more! Best of all worlds!

I can't honestly conceive a better operating system than this one. This is basically the best of the best of everything. This is perfect: there are no limitations and no drawbacks. How could this possibly be improved?

I'm not sure it can be improved on much. It doesn't get any better. It's having access to the giant Debian repos, right from PKGget with no cumbersome, limiting workarounds or difficult manual processes, that is BY FAR the most important thing!

For example, you can buy an inexpensive USB thumb drive and in no time all, with very little effort, have an optimized, highly resource-efficient, very high-performance Linux system living on it, and easily install all the software you need for any use-case. It's bootable with full persistence, self-contained and completely independent of the machine (can be plugged into almost any machine, regardless of what's on its internal drive, or even a machine with NO internal drive even present at all, and it doesn't matter!), and because of the huge software library you can do anything with it! Plus it'll never wear out the thumb drive because everything's in RAM and only gets flushed to the thumb drive when you ask, or at shutdown if you choose.... which also means if you make big mistakes in a session and screw things up, you can simply choose NOT to save at shutdown and it's like nothing in that session ever happened! Combine that with easy snapshots and rollbacks (Easy Version Control) and it is, without exaggeration, a dream come true and the best system I can imagine!

If I were in Barry's shoes, I'd forget about Scarthgap and other future OE versions and probably forget about QV too (trying to fit a rolling-release, continual-updates model into Easy must be hell, and the main problem it's trying to solve, getting access to a huge software repo, is solved in Daedalus!), and I'd go full steam ahead with Daedalus and its successors. It really is the best possible system, IMO.

This is basically a death sentence for Microsoft: the most powerful Linux system which ever existed.

Nah, "Joe Six Pack" will just keep using Windows no matter how bloated and slow it gets, and no matter how outrageously much it spies on everything he does. Easy OS Linux will not be preloaded on new PCs he buys and it will not be advertised or even mentioned in any of the mainstream media outlets he watches, none of his non-technical friends will talk about it or even know it exists either... so if he has no technical friends, he'll simply never hear about it. It's sad really.

I think that at this point we are really ready to climb the leaderboards... now I'm really curious to see what people will say about EasyOS Daedalus on Distrowatch.

Yes, where Easy OS might make serious progress is in Linux distro rankings and adoption. Non-Joe-Six-Pack people will flock to it, but ONLY IF they ever HEAR about it. So tell your friends, and maybe they'll tell their friends, and so on!

BarryK

Post by BarryK »

For the people interested in using the Dolphin file manager, remember to also install the Breeze icon theme from the repository (package breeze-icon-theme_5.103.0-1), otherwise it won't display icons. Also very adviseable are the installations of the packages udisks2_2.9.4-4devuan1 and all of its dependencies (for displaying the drives icons with bars on the bottom left corner of the window), and also kio-extras_22.12.3-1 and kio-extras-data_22.12.3-1, which are needed to display previews of many file types. All these packages are not installed automatically by PKGget (not considered as dependencies).

Did you also install the libudisks2-qt5-0 package?

Federico

Post by Federico »

BarryK wrote: Fri Oct 18, 2024 6:36 am

Did you also install the libudisks2-qt5-0 package?

Hi Barry. No I did not. Now I've installed it and Dolphin works even better. I'm going to add it to the small list of my previous message.

As already said, I think that this Daedalus has an incredible potential. I hope that it will be possible to keep this repository model. I don't remember which were the reasons / problems why after Easy Buster we reverted back to a closed / smaller repository model. Even though there weren't many problems for me / us anyway, this is obviously much better!

Thanks! Thanks again!

Desktop PC
Case: Sharkoon S25-W MB: Asus Rog Strix B550-A PSU: XFX Pro 750W CPU: AMD Ryzen 5700X @ 4.6 GHz RAM: Corsair 32 GB DDR4 @ 3000 MHz Heatsink: Scythe Mugen 5 rev. B VGA: Asus Tuf RTX 3080 12 GB OC

BarryK

Post by BarryK »

For the people interested in using the Dolphin file manager, remember to also install the Breeze icon theme from the repository (package breeze-icon-theme_5.103.0-1), otherwise it won't display icons. Also very adviseable are the installations of the packages udisks2_2.9.4-4devuan1 and all of its dependencies (for displaying the drives icons with bars on the bottom left corner of the window), and also kio-extras_22.12.3-1 and kio-extras-data_22.12.3-1, which are needed to display previews of many file types. All these packages are available on the repository but not installed automatically by PKGget (they're not considered as dependencies).

OK, I have made the breeze icons and udisk2 packages builtin.

BarryK

Post by BarryK »

tammi806 wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2024 9:40 pm

The package manager was empty no packages shown.

I've just realised why you get that. The deafult is the "contrib" repository, which has hardly anything in it. Click on the "main" repo radiobutton at top of PKGget window.

BarryK

Post by BarryK »

thinkpadfreak wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2024 4:02 am

Hello.

It is known that a Japanese input system doesn't work with apps run as non-root.
So I tried to switch Firefox from non-root to root with the login and security manager, but this operation does not work.

To run firefox as root, just do this in a terminal:

# firefox.bin

This can be done with any of the apps setup to run non-root.

FeodorF

Post by FeodorF »

BarryK wrote: Fri Oct 18, 2024 6:56 am
tammi806 wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2024 9:40 pm

The package manager was empty no packages shown.

I've just realised why you get that. The deafult is the "contrib" repository, which has hardly anything in it. Click on the "main" repo radiobutton at top of PKGget window.

Hi @BarryK ,
after an repository update only the pet-noarch has entries. The other ones are empty as empty can be.

TheOnlyOneAfterRepoUpdate.png
TheOnlyOneAfterRepoUpdate.png (57.2 KiB) Viewed 622 times
Emptiness.png
Emptiness.png (29.22 KiB) Viewed 614 times
Last edited by FeodorF on Fri Oct 18, 2024 7:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Federico

Post by Federico »

I have noticed that the NVidia SFS package is missing.

Desktop PC

FeodorF

Post by FeodorF »

Hi @BarryK,
I have just looked at /root/.packages after the repository update:

Files-0-B.png
Files-0-B.png (32.04 KiB) Viewed 605 times

Packages-pet-daedalus-official and
Packages-pet-noarch-official were updated correctly but ..pet-noarch.. downloaded an older version of it, hence the wrong date.

TheOriginalOnes.png
TheOriginalOnes.png (3.77 KiB) Viewed 592 times
thinkpadfreak

Post by thinkpadfreak »

BarryK wrote: Fri Oct 18, 2024 7:14 am

To run firefox as root, just do this in a terminal:

# firefox.bin

Thanks.
Actually, I run Firefox by hitting the executable directly for the time being.
But the behavior of login and security manager has to be corrected, doesn't it?

FeodorF

Post by FeodorF »

@BarryK, I found something.
/root/.packages/DISTRO_COMPAT_REPOS
last line (10) is missing '/dists/' 4 times in total.

Code: Select all

#DISTRO_BINARY_COMPAT=devuan DISTRO_COMPAT_VERSION=daedalus (bookworm)

#where to get pkg docs, format: domain|uri|localfilename...
PKG_DOCS_DISTRO_COMPAT="deb.devuan.org|http://deb.devuan.org/merged/dists/${DISTRO_COMPAT_VERSION}/main/binary-amd64/Packages.xz|Packages-devuan-${DISTRO_COMPAT_VERSION}-main deb.devuan.org|http://deb.devuan.org/merged/dists/${DISTRO_COMPAT_VERSION}/non-free/binary-amd64/Packages.xz|Packages-devuan-${DISTRO_COMPAT_VERSION}-nonfree deb.devuan.org|http://deb.devuan.org/merged/dists/${DISTRO_COMPAT_VERSION}/non-free/binary-amd64/Packages.xz|Packages-devuan-${DISTRO_COMPAT_VERSION}-nonfree-firmware deb.devuan.org|http://deb.devuan.org/merged/dists/${DISTRO_COMPAT_VERSION}/contrib/binary-amd64/Packages.xz|Packages-devuan-${DISTRO_COMPAT_VERSION}-contrib"

#devuan repos...http://debian-multimedia.org/dists/testing/non-free/binary-amd64/Packages.gz"
#debian repos...
#note, the local pkgs database file (or partname) is also appended to these entries, so know which url to download a particular pkg from (glob wildcard allowed)...

REPOS_DISTRO_COMPAT="deb.devuan.org|http://deb.devuan.org/merged/dists/|Packages-devuan-${DISTRO_COMPAT_VERSION}-main deb.devuan.org|http://deb.devuan.org/merged/dists/|Packages-devuan-${DISTRO_COMPAT_VERSION}-nonfree deb.devuan.org|http://deb.devuan.org/merged/dists/|Packages-devuan-${DISTRO_COMPAT_VERSION}-nonfree-firmware deb.devuan.org|http://deb.devuan.org/merged/dists/|Packages-devuan-${DISTRO_COMPAT_VERSION}-contrib"

If I add /dists/ I'll get an error message at:

Added-dists-To-It.png
Added-dists-To-It.png (5.84 KiB) Viewed 555 times

Files do download to /tmp but all have the ending '...pre'

DownloadedFilenamesEndWith-pre.png
DownloadedFilenamesEndWith-pre.png (30.76 KiB) Viewed 532 times
Last edited by FeodorF on Fri Oct 18, 2024 4:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fredx181

Post by fredx181 »

What I experienced is that http://deb.devuan.org/merged is not reliable (sometimes offline for some period), better use http://pkgmaster.devuan.org/merged/ .

BarryK

Post by BarryK »

- 3D acceleration --> Working (installation of packages mesa-utils and mesa-utils-bin needed, even if they are shown as being already installed)

Thanks for finding that one, fixed.

BarryK

Post by BarryK »

BarryK wrote: Fri Oct 18, 2024 6:51 am

For the people interested in using the Dolphin file manager, remember to also install the Breeze icon theme from the repository (package breeze-icon-theme_5.103.0-1), otherwise it won't display icons. Also very adviseable are the installations of the packages udisks2_2.9.4-4devuan1 and all of its dependencies (for displaying the drives icons with bars on the bottom left corner of the window), and also kio-extras_22.12.3-1 and kio-extras-data_22.12.3-1, which are needed to display previews of many file types. All these packages are available on the repository but not installed automatically by PKGget (they're not considered as dependencies).

OK, I have made the breeze icons and udisk2 packages builtin.

Didn't have the qt5 packages builtin, so didn't want libudisks2-qt5-0 builtin.

However, have removed pmusic, replaced with Audacious which is a qt5 app. So now that qt5 libs are builtin have also added libudisks2-qt5-0

I was surprised that neither DeadBeef nor Aqualung audio players are in the Debian repositories.

Federico

Post by Federico »

So, Bluetooth does not work for me. I corrected my post above. It detects other devices but does not broadcast any name for itself (whereas EasyOS Scarthgap used to call itself Bluez 5.66) and cannot pair with them, Hence it cannot send or receive any data.

Desktop PC

Federico

Post by Federico »

BarryK wrote: Fri Oct 18, 2024 12:09 pm

Didn't have the qt5 packages builtin, so didn't want libudisks2-qt5-0 builtin.

However, have removed pmusic, replaced with Audacious which is a qt5 app. So now that qt5 libs are builtin have also added libudisks2-qt5-0

I was surprised that neither DeadBeef nor Aqualung audio players are in the Debian repositories.

I've always been using Audacious, since at least 20 years ago. It even still supports WinAmp skins. I remained attached to WinAmp since the early days. Although I have to say that I'm no more the audiophile I used to be generally speaking.

Desktop PC

bugnaw333

Post by bugnaw333 »

@ETP . @BarryK

The startup_welcome_alarm does not have the notification displayed on desktop only audio can be heard. :?

Caramel

Post by Caramel »

Caramel wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2024 9:24 am
Caramel wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2024 6:10 pm

I updated the database of pkgget. After the update only ssl-certficate-fix appears wth the search of "certificate". The other packages are no longer visible in the results.

The problem is in /usr/local/petget/0setup with the part "Processing ${ONE_PKGLISTS_COMPAT} into a standard format..." (line 556) that do not correctly work

Line 571 of /usr/local/petget/0setup :

/usr/local/petget/debdb2pupdb ${DISTRO_BINARY_COMPAT} ${DISTRO_COMPAT_VERSION} > /tmp/${ONE_PKGLISTS_COMPAT}temp #130126 $ONE_PKGLISTS_COMPAT

This line is executed several times in a loop, each time corresponding to a file (ONE_PKGLISTS_COMPAT) of /root/.packages
(The files in question are Packages-devuan-daedalus-main, Packages-devuan-daedalus-nonfree, Packages-devuan-daedalus-nonfree-firmware and Packages-devuan-daedalus-contrib)

Here DISTRO_BINARY_COMPAT=devuan and DISTRO_COMPAT_VERSION=daedalus
A big file text /tmp/woof-debdb.in (depending of the Package-devuan-* file from the loop) was created just before

The resulting files ( /tmp/${ONE_PKGLISTS_COMPAT}temp) are empty.
It's probably not the expected result

BarryK

Post by BarryK »

I'm building 6.3.91 right now, will probably upload it in a few hours.

It has a lot of fixes, except two outstanding:

1. update PKGget database
2. aplay utility broken

For 1, /usr/local/debdb2pupdb utility is broken. I need more time to look at why.
Number 2, reported by don570, is very odd. paplay works.

I want to get 6.3.91 out now, as it fixes so many other things.

pp4mnklinux

Post by pp4mnklinux »

Hello:

Is it possible to have EasyOS_Scarthgap and EasyOS_Daedalus installed in the same EXT4 partition in your disk ?

I am working with ScarthGap, but I wanna test Daedalus too.

I mounted the Daedalus image and obtained the easyos folder.

I changed this folder name to easyos_daedalus (so I can have both easyos in the same partition)

What must I write in the menu.lst to have both systems installed together? I think it is not possible, isn't it?

Let me know, please.

Copy of the menu.lst I prepared (but scarthgap started without problem, daedalus don't)

title EasyOS ScarthGap (sda3/easyos)
find --set-root uuid () 29abcea7-6a35-473c-b2f3-d47cabbb047e
kernel /easyos/vmlinuz rw wkg_uuid=29abcea7-6a35-473c-b2f3-d47cabbb047e wkg_dir=easyos
initrd /easyos/initrd

title EasyOs Daedalus (sda3/easyos_daedalus) 
find –set-root uuid () 29abcea7-6a35-473c-b2f3-d47cabbb047e  
kernel /easyos_daedalus/vmlinuz rw wkg_uuid=29abcea7-6a35-473c-b2f3-d47cabbb047e wkg_dir=easyos_daedalus
initrd /easyos_daedalus/initrd

Can any of u tell me what should I write?... for sure some references are incorrect, but I don't know how to do. THANKS

p.d.- It could be a good option, @BarryK , not to give them the same name (that is, easyos, so we can work with both at the same time till easyos_daedalus have a final version. (IMO)

Thanks u all in advance for your help, CHEERS and have a nice weekend.

Attachments
image 18 04 57.jpg
image 18 04 57.jpg (14.67 KiB) Viewed 410 times

:arrow:

XFCE_FUSILLI . ===> https://puppyxfcefusilli.wordpress.com/

YouTube How_To . ==> https://bit.ly/f96ce_xfce_fusilli_HOWTO

Learning EASY OS . => https://easyos.org/

FeodorF

Post by FeodorF »

Hello @Caramel,

if you change the last line (10) of '/root/.packages/DISTRO_COMPAT_REPOS' and add '/dists/' 4 times in total so the line will look like this one:

REPOS_DISTRO_COMPAT="deb.devuan.org|http://deb.devuan.org/merged/dists/|Packages-devuan-${DISTRO_COMPAT_VERSION}-main deb.devuan.org|http://deb.devuan.org/merged/dists/|Packages-devuan-${DISTRO_COMPAT_VERSION}-nonfree deb.devuan.org|http://deb.devuan.org/merged/dists/|Packages-devuan-${DISTRO_COMPAT_VERSION}-nonfree-firmware deb.devuan.org|http://deb.devuan.org/merged/dists/|Packages-devuan-${DISTRO_COMPAT_VERSION}-contrib"

Is this going to change anything for you after a reboot?

Caramel

Post by Caramel »

FeodorF wrote: Fri Oct 18, 2024 4:57 pm

Hello @Caramel,

if you change the last line (10) of '/root/.packages/DISTRO_COMPAT_REPOS' and add '/dists/' 4 times in total so the line will look like this one:

Is this going to change anything for you after a reboot?

The reboot doesn't seem to have any effect.
I tested the update of the databases of packages. They are still empty.

But files Packages-devuan-daedalus_updates-* appeared. They are missing before

Caramel

Firefox-esr preinstalled in Easy 6.3.90

Post by Caramel »

After the first boot, I have installed Firefox via the menu.

Actually the installed version is firefox-esr , not the lastest version. In fact it is installed in the easy.sfs.

williwaw

Post by williwaw »

pp4mnklinux wrote: Fri Oct 18, 2024 4:20 pm

What must I write in the menu.lst to have both systems installed together? I think it is not possible, isn't it?

Let me know, please.

Copy of the menu.lst I prepared (but scarthgap started without problem, daedalus don't)

kernel /easyos/vmlinuz rw wkg_uuid=29abcea7-6a35-473c-b2f3-d47cabbb047e wkg_dir=easyos
initrd /easyos/initrd

kernel /easyos_daedalus/vmlinuz rw wkg_uuid=29abcea7-6a35-473c-b2f3-d47cabbb047e wkg_dir=easyos_daedalus

Can any of u tell me what should I write?... for sure some references are incorrect, but I don't know how to do. THANKS

I do not see why it should not be possible,
Try changing the single hyphen to a double hyphen in the latter stanza as follows,
find -set-root to find --set-root

pp4mnklinux

Post by pp4mnklinux »

williwaw wrote: Fri Oct 18, 2024 5:57 pm
pp4mnklinux wrote: Fri Oct 18, 2024 4:20 pm

Let me know, please.

initrd /easyos/initrd

I do not see why it should not be possible,
Try changing the single hyphen to a double hyphen in the latter stanza as follows,
find -set-root to find --set-root

Thanks but It must be other thing, I don't know why this characters appears before the -- ?¿?¿? (error 27)

This typographyc error doesn't solve the boot.

edited...........................................
To solve error when typing, I copy and paste the second line instructions and now appears error 15 (photo)

Attachments
image 20 36 36.jpg
image 20 36 36.jpg (46.6 KiB) Viewed 328 times
WhatsApp Image 2024-10-18 at 20.15.35.jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2024-10-18 at 20.15.35.jpeg (51.33 KiB) Viewed 346 times
WhatsApp Image 2024-10-18 at 20.07.38.jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2024-10-18 at 20.07.38.jpeg (51.27 KiB) Viewed 353 times
Last edited by pp4mnklinux on Fri Oct 18, 2024 6:37 pm, edited 3 times in total.

n00b

Post by n00b »

the first hyphen looks different than the second
try changing easyos_daedalus to easyda

Keef

Post by Keef »

Simplify it:
Change

to

uuid 29abcea7-6a35-473c-b2f3-d47cabbb047e 

No more rogue hyphens to worry about.

pp4mnklinux

Post by pp4mnklinux »

n00b wrote: Fri Oct 18, 2024 6:26 pm

the first hyphen looks different than the second
try changing easyos_daedalus to easyda

NO WAY.

I change the folder name, the dir name at menu.lst and it didn't work.-.... error 15

I think there must be instructions that only @BarryK could change.

Thanks

Attachments
image 20 42 49.jpg
image 20 42 49.jpg (19.75 KiB) Viewed 321 times
image 20 43 29.jpg
image 20 43 29.jpg (45 KiB) Viewed 321 times

pp4mnklinux

Post by pp4mnklinux »

Keef wrote: Fri Oct 18, 2024 6:41 pm

Simplify it:
Change

to

uuid 29abcea7-6a35-473c-b2f3-d47cabbb047e 

No more rogue hyphens to worry about.

No way... now error 22

I tryed other thing.- I change the name of scarthgap to "easyescarthgap" and mantein easyos for daedalus.
It start booting but when I should choose language, it hangs on.-

Don't worry about it.... I will try tomorrow..- Really late here...

Thanks

Attachments
WhatsApp Image 2024-10-18 at 20.49.54.jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2024-10-18 at 20.49.54.jpeg (46.18 KiB) Viewed 317 times

Return to “EasyOS”