UL-TECH 4CHV DVR PROBLEM.

For discussions about security.
boof

UL-TECH 4CHV DVR PROBLEM.

Post by boof »

images exist 4 abt 1/2 sec when dvr selected. cannot keep them on to select any settings. using a wireless keji mouse. what am i not doing pls? hdd needs re-formatting/partitioning. efi partition structure. it seems to wrk o'wise. can insert usb stick to temp increase storage, as assume 500mB sda1 is filling up? no proof tho'. poor instructions.

edit 1
found problem, mismatched screensizes, default is 1200x1024, but my display is 1920x1080, which i cannot change as its part of my tv screen setup. i need another monitor or be able to connect my fone. i cannot get into my tp a1200 modem/router to read the active address, and atm only 1 app is recommended for viewing, with almost no help/guidance for setup. a network analysis utility gives nothing i understand. i have plugged my modem directly into the dvr, but without the address it's useless. i can't guess the address, and suspect its trying to upload to the cloud. if i can see the setup page, i can change screen resolution to 1080p and partition/format the hdd, etc. AFAIK keyboard entry is not possible, mouse only. i can't find a knowledgable agent to advise me. crude device, lacks any good refinements, despite several years manufacture. if a keyboard could trip the menus and allow me to config it without vision, i would be much impressed, but there's no such info nor advice.

edit 2
my fault for buying rubbish product with no support from maker. all buyers HAVE to go to seller for advice, and product is widely sold with many badges, usually with lo quality cams. at least i found a good app to watch it with, tho without an ip address i can't do anything. if i could find my usb to wireless endoscope transmitter i could perhaps get it to work, as o'wise i'll need a long eth cable to my modem. don't know if i can get a LAN wifi Tx only module for eth connection? i did find my rj45 to usb A adapter but have got no further. my pc does not have ipconfig, can't install it. do not know where else to try.

ifconfig gives
wlan0
inet addrs: 192.168.0.102 Broadcast: 9.168.0.255 Mask: 255.255.255.0

i've tried both addresses, got the right port, perhaps wrong stream, but still nothing.

Return to “Security”