An Internationally sponsored Internet to all people

Clarity

An Internationally sponsored Internet to all people

Post by Clarity »

I find this compelling.

A world where EVERYONE on the planet can participate with common rules. Its novel considering the selfish Nationalism that sprang into our consciousness in 2016.

I know that many would love this idea, so maybe as the world continues to innovate, this would become available to those of us who already enjoy the benefits we have in the internet AS WELL AS those where they have not been afforded the same: Not to mention that we achieve International rules that would be consistent throughout the world.

This is not an idealism, rather there is enormous benefit to all if they find some avenues that benefits all countries, together.

Maybe we need a new International internet that STARTS with a worldwide international group with roll-out plans to all in a simultaneous fashion.

Oh well, this, if it gets traction will be a long way off if it ever gets traction. After my lifetime....

taersh

Re: An Internationally sponsored Internet to all people

Post by taersh »

Haha, sorry, but that's just the joke of the year or even the century! :lol:
New Internet-World Order in Digital suggested/installed/leaded by China! :lol:
That would be even more ugly than the InterGoogleNet already is. ;)

My Music:
https://soundcloud.com/user-633698367
Using my own build of Bionic64
The far-left is as fascist as the far-right is!

Clarity

Re: An Internationally sponsored Internet to all people

Post by Clarity »

Maybe 2021 will see an increase in cooperative behavior. At the end of 2020, it has started to look as though some countries favor an increased cooperation for common goals going forward NO MATTER WHO RECOMMENDS GOOD IDEAS!

Let hope the "UNITED Nations" will vote to take a stronger position to addressing the things that benefits all of us on the planet!

I thing we are ALL in favor of a Happier New Year.

As Captain Piccard would say "Make it so!" ... I will!

Return to “Off-Topic Area”