I can't read the writing in this picture

Moderators: 666philb, Forum moderators

boof

I can't read the writing in this picture

Post by boof »

the serial number [s/n] and security code in this pic. i can't read them. this is my best pic. i don't know how to clean up the image.

Attachments
IMG_20221226_180612431.png
IMG_20221226_180612431.png (378.48 KiB) Viewed 581 times
Geek3579

Re: I can't read the writing in this picture

Post by Geek3579 »

You could try sharpening the image using the unsharp mask tool available in some photoprocessing apps.

A useful command in Imagemagick is "convert -unsharp 15x5+2+0.05 inputfile.jpg outputfile.jpg" without the quotes.

This is my default setting for this command and gives acceptable results with most jpegs.

Wiz57

Post by Wiz57 »

Is this a camera you have in your possession? Or is this an image file from some sales site? If an image file, you may be out of luck.
If it is in your possession, you should invest in a good magnifying glass and not rely on your eyesight alone. Happens as we age
and the propensity of manufacturers to cram as much of the details as possible into the smallest area available.
Wiz

Signature available upon request

mikeslr

Post by mikeslr »

Fortunately, :lol: I've lived with astigmatism my entire life, so have had to guess what blurred writing says. I can make out some of that on you screenshot.
Under Consumer Camera [and that's a key phrase when searching] is

IPC -TA22CP followed by either an 8 or a B. Googling either the '8 or B' is ignored but produces a range of IMOU Security Cameras. Googling 'User Manual IMOU IPC -TA22CP' either 8 or B, those are again ignored but produces a link to the USER Manual PDF you can download from by clicking:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q ... sfpwyuwkQ0

boof

Post by boof »

thx all, i paid someone to tidy image and read QR code. i have it now.

all i need is a cctv ip surveilance app with 2 way audio to run my imou ranger 2 cam. their mobile app DEMANDS cloud access or won't complete setup. also DEMANDS hotspot and expensive data. NOT impressed. don't know if auto-pan/tilt tracking control is in cam or in app. prob in app, so manual control in new app possible? my Xeoma is old [08/22], and won't now load camera, even with license.

Flash

Post by Flash »

boof wrote: Sun Jan 01, 2023 3:53 pm

thx all, i paid someone to tidy image and read QR code. i have it now.

What is it? Don't ask everyone for help, then not tell us the answer you found. :)

Chaos coordinator :?
boof

Post by boof »

i've downloaded zone monitor, but have no idea how to start it. such a file name not exist. other <zm?> files do nothing. there were no missing files from the .pet install.

Return to “Fossapup64”