Xeoma and imou ranger 2 camera

Moderators: 666philb, Forum moderators

boof

Xeoma and imou ranger 2 camera

Post by boof »

i want to discover the IP address of the camera on my WLAN? I don't understand the syntax for using ip command. As yet. it's not configured. the cam has pan and tilt too, u'name is <admin> p'word? lost thr menu to set p'word. trying hw reset. thx. i am strugging with this, I've mounted the cam on a large r/c car chassis, in the hope of get it to show me who's doing what/where in my home, with 2-way audio, so I don't HAVE to get up. a Dalek is oreferred, but they're $$$$$.

Last edited by boof on Mon Dec 26, 2022 12:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jasper

Re: Xeoma and imou ranger 2 camera

Post by Jasper »

if it's not connected to your network you will not be able to see it's IP address

eg

arp -a

Look at the packaging/manual or go to the manufacturer's website :thumbup:

boof

Re: Xeoma and imou ranger 2 camera

Post by boof »

IMG_20221226_180612431.png
IMG_20221226_180612431.png (378.48 KiB) Viewed 329 times

supposed to use app on phone but want it on pc, bugger all independent info for non app use. cant edit photo smaller to fit site attachments. can't remember how to remove fuzziness either so I can read poor pic

edit 1
wrong IP or port. Camera appears 2b detected, will try to find port. there was a window asking to set a password, but I lost it in a fumble. have done hw reset to remove initial pw window not repeated. no not how to trigger. opening cam admin only opens modem admin.

edit 2
have attached pic of camera base inverted. can anyone read the security code pls? my glasses r broken. I read it as <L78A3788>
URL for stream appears to be
rtsp://<uname>:<pword>:<port>@<IP address>/cam/realmonitor?channel=1&subtype=0&unicast=true&proto=Onvif
i'm using an unknown address from the DHCP table in my modem.it's the only one I cant explain. the above line is invalid but why?

Return to “Fossapup64”