Vanilladpup-10.0.x - xwayland

Moderators: dimkr, Forum moderators

Duprate

Vanilladpup-10.0.x - xwayland

Post by Duprate »

Hello Dimkr!
I was using the vanilladpup-x86_64-9.0.47 version until now. However, I decided to give myself a chance and installed the vanilladpup-10.0.48-xwayland.iso version. I really liked your work and it works very well on my PC and also on an older notebook. I made the initial save with the basic settings along with some thematic, purely cosmetic modifications and saved it in ydrv.sfs. I also downloaded the vanilladpup-10.0.48-retro.iso version 32bits and extracting the files /usr/lib/i386-gnu-linux and /usr/lib/ld-linux.so.2 from the base of this system, I created a compatibility pack 32bit named as bdrv.sfs. It worked well with browsers, some programs and games, all 32bits. I also created an adrv.sfs containing the Google Chrome browser in a single file, inside the spot folder, which does not spread parts of itself throughout the system! This can also be done with other browsers such as Firefox, Seamonkey, Vivaldi, etc.... :thumbup:

Congratulations on your hard work! As far as it has been tested, it is just satisfaction.... :thumbup2:

Attachments
HardInfo.jpg
HardInfo.jpg (125.01 KiB) Viewed 249 times
Dpup-10.0.48+chrome.jpg
Dpup-10.0.48+chrome.jpg (135.95 KiB) Viewed 249 times

Return to “Vanilla Dpup”